Epilogue

You can either play the video when the time comes or you can play it through the whole chapter, it really doesn't matter but it would be better to do it when Harry sings towards the end of the chapter. Alright, enjoy the final chapter of Living With No Direction.

"Come on Clara push!" Emily said to her.

"What do you think I'm doing?!" Clara yelled at her. She wiped the sweat off of her forehead and squeezed Emily's hand harder.

"Sorry" Emily mumbled.

Clara threw her head back once it was finally over.

"Congratulations, it's a girl," the doctor said to her. Clara smiled at the bloody infant in his hands, before she instantly fell asleep.

***

"Hey, there sleepy head" Emily said to her as she saw her coming through.

Clara groaned and leaned up a little bit, "How are you doing?" Emily asked her.

"Fantastic" Clara mumbled sarcastically.

"Is he here?" Clara said to her. Emily shook her head and smiled at her sympathetically. Clara thought that Harry would at least be here to see the birth of their child, even if they didn't know where they stood, he still made a promise to her before he left. Clara sighed and ran the hand that was not connected to the IV over her face.

"At least I'm here and your dad is outside," Emily told her.

Clara face lifted, "Really?" she smiled.

"Yeah, I'll bring him in," Emily said then headed towards the door.

Clara laid there her mind full of multiple thoughts. One being that she missed Harry, even if he cheated on her, she wanted to see him more than ever.

"Hey there pumpkin," Paul asked as he walked in. He took the seat right next to Clara placing his hand in hers.

"Hey, dad" Clara smiled weakly.

"How you doing sweetie?" he asked.

"Good I'm just really tired, and I want to see my baby," Clara said to him.

"Ms. Higgins?" a red-haired nurse knocked on the door, a small object wrapped in her hands.

"Here's your baby girl" the nurse smiled and placed her in her mother's hands. Clara smiled, looking down at the infant in her hands.

"Hi, there," Clara said to her. The baby's eyes were closed shut and she moved around lightly in her hands.

"She's so beautiful," Paul said, tearing up slightly.

"You want to hold her dad?" Clara asked him. Paul nodded, and Clara placed her in his hands.

"What are you going to name her?" Paul said to her, his eyes still on his granddaughter.

"Genesis, after mom" Clara smiled, a few tears present on her cheeks.

Paul sobbed, "Your mother would have loved her so much, Alex would have to" Paul smiled at her.

"I know and I miss them so much, but at least they have each other and we have one another" Clara said to him. The nurse came back and took Genesis after asking what her name was. Clara wrapped her arms around Paul, sobbing on his shoulder.