29. Step-dad

"Clara you can't seriously be mad at me, I didn't even know she was coming on the tour," Harry said.

"So it's not a rumor then, she really is going with you, what for?" Clara asked.

"I wouldn't know Clara, but this is not my doing, is that what you thought?" Harry exclaimed.

"What?, no, maybe, look I'm sorry-" Clara started, Harry interrupted her.

"You actually thought that I would do that?, Clara I love you so much and I appreciate that you are afraid of losing me, but you need to give me credit sometimes" Harry smiled weakly.

"I know, I know I just after what happened with Louis I'm just afraid that you will leave me for someone better" Clara whispered her voice barely audible.

Harry pulled her into a hug, "I will never leave you, besides those other girls are nothing compared to you" Harry kissed the top of her head.

"You always know what to say don't you, " Clara smiled up at him.

"It's a gift, " he returned the smile before picking her lightly.

"Now why don't we cuddle and watch a movie?" Harry asked.

"Sure, but you're going to make the popcorn" Clara said before walking up the stairs to their bedroom.

*

Destiny laid in her bed next to Noah, who was sleeping peacefully. Eric was a few minutes away and she couldn't wait until they got home. Eric was actually and his way with a bouquet of flowers and a diamond ring, he was going to propose to her and they would officially be a family. Destiny heard a strange noise come from downstairs. Carefully, she climbed out of her bed covering Noah with the blanket.

She walked downstairs and called out, "Hello?" to which was replied with silence. Slowly she walked to her living room where she heard another strange noise. She pushed the door slightly to see a man climbing through her window, but it wasn't just any man it was Oscar, her stepfather. His head scarce with hair and his giant belly outstretched.

"Oh my god!" she screamed.

"Hello there Destiny, it has been a while since I have seen you" Oscar smiled wickedly.

"What the hell I thought you were in jail, never mind you need to leave now, " she said keeping her distance from him.

"No, I'm not going anywhere until I get what I came for" Oscar smirked.

"What?" She asked nervously.

"You, " he said, walking towards her in which she walked backward in return.

"What are you talking about?" she said, her heart racing in her chest.

"You're the reason why your mother died, she took her own life because she couldn't handle you leaving her, you took her away from me, now I'm going to return the favor and avenge her," he said reaching for something in his pocket.

"You're lying, " she cried, her voice cracking. He pulled a gun out of his back pocket and placed it on her forehead.

"Please don't do this, " she screamed. Suddenly the front door opened only a few feet away around the corner.

Eric walked in and placed the flowers on the table beside the door.

"Destiny?" he called out. Oscar placed a hand over her mouth.

"Shh, " he said.

"Now you're going to go tell him that you are leaving and you're not going to tell him why because if you do, I will kill him right in front of you, now go I'm listening," Oscar said before removing the hand from her mouth.

Slowly she walked to Eric, who was in the kitchen, tears pouring down her face. "Destiny?" Eric asked as she walked in, he looked at her face and walked over to her.

"What happened are you alright?" he asks wiping the tears away from her face.

"I can't do this anymore Eric, " she cried.

"Do what anymore?" he asked confused.

"This, us, I can't be with you anymore, " she said, avoiding his gaze, every inch of her body hurting.

"What are you talking about, you were fine this morning, is it something I did?" Eric asked tears forming in his own eyes.

Destiny shook her head, "I just can't do this anymore, I'm sorry Eric" she said her heart breaking.

"What about Noah you can't just abandon her," Eric said, "Please Destiny we can fix whatever is wrong just tell me what's going on" he pleaded.

"It's too late, I'm sorry, I love you, " she said before walking away only for Oscar to grab her arm and drag her out the window and into his van. Eric sat there contemplating what to do, He knew something was off about her, she couldn't have just broken it off without telling him why he thought that maybe someone had forced her to do this and he was going to find out who.

2 hours later

"I just think Harry Jr has a nice ring to it," Harry said.

"It's not happening Harry, besides what if it is a girl?" Clara asked, looking out at the moving scenery.

"Then Harrina is perfect" Harry smiled. Clara laughed at the name it sounds ridiculous.

"I think I like Harry. Jr better, " she joked.

"Good then it is official" Harry smiled, glancing over at her.

Clara rolled her eyes before giggling. "How much longer until we get the hotel?" she asked. They were on their way to Emily and Zayn's engagement party, which they had very early considering they were both leaving tomorrow.

"5 maybe six hours" Harry replied.

"Ugh, why did they have it in another state?" Clara complained.

"Well, Emily wanted her cousins and another family from Arizona to be there," Harry said.

"Well, wake me up when we get there" Clara reclines her chair all the way back.

"Okay, Goodnight sleepy head" Harry teased.

Not even an hour later they came to a slow stop. "Clara wakes up, " he shook her shoulder.

"What's going on?" she asked, yawning and leaning slightly.

"I think we ran out of gas," Harry said sheepishly.

"Well, isn't that fantastic" Clara groaned throwing her body back. They were going to be there a while.

Hello, lovelies. A lot is going on right now I can't even keep up, there are a good five or so chapters left so the end is near. Aww, so sad. Well love you, hope you comment and vote. Bye 😍❤😎

-Tay