24.New Years Eve {Part 1}

December 24th. 8:00 AM

" I don't think we should tell him yet" Zayn whispered to Clara. They were currently in the kitchen as the rest of the gang, excluding Emily was in the living room doing a game of never have I ever the Christmas edition.

"I need to do this Zayn, my mind is going crazy, I cannot lie to him anymore" she replied frosting the gingerbread house.

"I know, but we should wait until after Christmas," Zayn said.

"Okay, we will tell him the day after tomorrow, by the way, did you send Ian a Christmas gift?" Clara asked dusting her hands on her apron.

"Yes did I sent it from the both of us, and my mom misses you" Zayn smiled.

Clara laughed, "I miss Trisha too, I miss Ian also, but I can't go and see him, Harry has me under surveillance all the time" she sighed resting her elbows on the counter.

Zayn smiled, "Must be tough".

"How are things with Emily?" Clara asked, but regretted it when his face fell.

"We haven't spoken since she lost the baby," he ended it with that standing up. Both of them turned their attention to Harry, who walked in.

His face blank, "Who the hell is Ian?" he yelled. The two glanced at each other wide-eyed.

One long explanation later

"So what your telling me is that you guys have a complete second life?" Harry screamed. The conversation in the other room completely stopped, each of them listening to what's going on. Zayn was afraid of this, he knew he would react this way, but Clara could not handle lying to him anymore.

"No-" Clara started, but Harry cut her off.

"Shut up" Harry warned.

"Hey, don't talk to her that way " Zayn defended.

Harry chuckled, "Oh, I'm sorry, did I hurt your girlfriend's feelings?" He spat sarcastically.

"I can't believe for four years, four years the two of you lied to me" Harry mumbled. Clara reached for his arm, but he moved away, "You didn't think it was important to tell me that you had a sister? Or that you had a son?" He said to the both of them. The two remained silent, heads hanging in shame. "I can't even look at either of you right now", he muttered before storming away, slamming the front door after him.

Tears brimmed in Clara's eyes, she started to go after him back Zayn stopped her.

"Let him cool off, he'll come around," Zayn told her. She sighed, knowing that going after him would only make it worse.

*

Zayn walked up to her door. Nervously, he knocked on the door three times. After a few moments, Emily came to the door. Her eyes, bloody red and her hair sticking up in multiple places. Once she saw Zayn standing in front of her, she quickly tried to shut the door, only for him to place his hand on the door pushing it open.

"Emily I want to talk," Zayn said.

"I have nothing to say to you, " she yelled. "I lost my baby Zayn, because of you, I was at your apartment, running away after hearing about Ian. How could you have not told me that you had a child with another woman, which so happens to be Clara's sister, " she cried opening the door to look at him.

Zayn's face had fallen, "I know I messed up, but I want to fix this Emily, please I love you" he pleaded, taking a few steps towards her.

Emily shook her head, "No, I let you back into my life once before, I'm not doing it again, it's over Zayn, leave" she said, her heart breaking in her chest.

"Leave now!" she pushed his chest and shut the door, sliding down it she sobbed. "Merry Christmas" Zayn whispered, not expecting a response. He walked away, leaving his heart at her door.

December 31, 2015. Time 9:00 am

"Let me get this straight, you had a son named Ian, two years after Noah was born, Zayn is his dad, Clara is your sister, and she is his aunt?" Eric repeated.

Destiny nodded anxiously of his reaction.

"So when you moved back to L.A for nine months you weren't visiting your mom, you were pregnant with Ian?" Eric asked.

Destiny nodded once more.

Eric let the information settle in his head.

"Are you mad?" she hesitantly asked.

"No, I'm not, just a little disappointed that you didn't tell me" he admitted.

She let out a sigh of relief, "Really?" she asked

Eric smiled, "I get it, you wanted to tell me when we were together, but you were afraid I would leave you".

"I appreciate that you understand, but I was hoping that maybe we can start over, and I'll try not to be as annoying" Destiny laughed.

Eric joined her "I would like that, maybe we actually are a happy family".

"Whoa, slow your roll, you got to take me on a date first" she smiled.

"Deal" Eric reached over and pulled her into a hug.

*

Clara sat at the kitchen counter, a cup of coffee in her hands. It's been a week since she had seen Harry, he stormed off to God know's where after Zayn and she told him the truth. The celebrity news ringing on the television through the hall.

'Harry Styles have been spotted in New York with his ex Kendall Jenner, is this a new years hook up?'.

Clara, almost spit out her coffee, she refused to believe that Harry was with Kendall, but she had a feeling that this was true. She was not going to sit here, while Harry gets drunk with Kendall in times square. She picked up her phone and dialed a familiar number.

"We're going to New York, " she said before he could reply. "I'm going to get Harry back, and you're going to get Emily back, come over now, " she smiled hanging up the phone.

Hello lovelies, hope you're having a wonderful day and that you enjoyed this chapter. Comment and vote, please, it really helps. Bye Love you :)