Fake resolve

"A man who shall never walk on the earth again"? What did that mean? I read the next paragraph, hoping for an answer.
"Sir Hunter Grey, a self proclaimed 'Messenger of the real world', has brought immeasurable disorder and chaos via numerous methods. These usually include swindling persons into dreams of grandeur, making promises of anything his victim wanted and more, and using his underlings to then continue this process.He is thought to be the leader of a group who refer to themselves as 'The Links', who preform taboo and illegal actions in attempt to connect with their bodies on Earth. With current testimonials and evidence, he has been sentenced to imprisonment within the 'RealWorld' system we now reside in."

He was trying to make me his next victim!
I come to this realization, anger cussing my vision until all I can see are those green eyes and the deep red of pure anger on the page staring back at me.
He will not get away with this. I have too much to lose, unlike him.
I slam the book shut, and throw it at the opposite wall as hard as I can, feeling a slight pain in my shoulder as a reminder of its dislocation years ago. I didn't hear it hit as I pick up the other book, not running my finger along the rough edges of the pages before I split it open like usual. The first page I open to is covered in a mess of scribbles, with the words "escape" and "with Lillian" written over and over until the words blended with each other as I went over it repeating until I calmed down. It was one of the first days, where escape was more than a pipe dream.
I flip through the pages, faster and faster, until I find a blank one a third of the way from the back of the book. I grab the red marker hidden on my nightstand and in big, loopy, messy cursive, I write "Expose Hunter Grey" across it.