Fake Eavsdropping

"Well, this certainly is an interesting one." A deep throaty voice softly murmurs.

"Yes, because something like this never has happened before!" This time, it's a higher voice, strained with panic.

There is a pause at this and I gather my bearings. I obviously am not in a very comfortable place, lying on my back judging by the stiffness in my neck and shoulders. My eyes are heavy, and still closed and it sounds like there is a dripping in the background, as if someone forgot to fully turn the faucet off. It's steady, unlike my heartbeat.

Drip.

I start hearing squeaky footsteps to my right, going back and forth and picking up speed. Someone was pacing back and forth frantically.

Drip.

"We just need to know what happened, and why the video from the time was corrupted." the lower voice murmurs.

Drip. Wait, what video? 

"No, what we need to figure out is why her video specifically keeps overwriting itself." The higher voice snaps.

Drip. They have cameras on me? Does this mean they know about the journal?

"I'm sure we will find out more. We just have to sit back until she wakes up." the lower voice says.

Drip.

I strained to hear closer-it almost seemed as something was off. There was too many breaths being taken.

There definitely was another person in the room.

Drip. This one seems louder than the rest. 

"Maybe she is just like Sleeping Beauty, and just needs a prince to wake her up." A familiar voice says, in a bemused tone.

Drip. A chill runs down my spine.

"I do wonder what she is dreaming about. Maybe about butterflies and pretty flowers."

Drip. I know that voice.

Sorry if you got excited over the notification for a new part-my phone decided to be stupid and restore this to a previous revision, and deleting half of it. Gotta love technology!

I will have a new chapter in the next day or so!