II

•(Y/n)'s Pov •

"...so (Y/n), that is why I am the awesomest god." Apollo finished. I had a major headache listening to Apollo talk about himself for the past hour while I was trying to focus on shooting arrows at the target. After awhile I started to imagine Apollo's face as the target and whenever I hit his face just maybe it would shut him up.

Yay, I thought. He actually shut up--

"But..."-- dang it. --"you could be the 3rd awesomest god."

"3rd?" I asked, not really caring.

"Arty must be 2nd because she's the coolest sis."

"Oh, okay. Are we finished here?" I asked wiping my forehead on my arm.

"Sure thing, other sis." He replied. I scowled at the nickname. Truly, I didn't know who my parents was nor my family, since I found out I was a project and I had a fraction of all the gods powers. Which was by the way, pretty cool. Anyways, Apollo was like my annoying brother. Aphrodite was like my fashionista and love expert sister. Artemis was like my sister who I would always be there for me. Athena was like my sister who I could go to for anything. And Dionysus was always like that guy who claimed he didn't like me or anything by actually cared about me a lot in a weird stand offish way. There were a lot more gods but we won't go into detail.

I walked back to my room, took a quick shower, changed into a random top, leggings, and converse. Then I walked back to the Council Room.

"What's wrong?" I asked immediately seeing Zeus's face.

"Well, (Y/n), this past few weeks have been the best times of my immortal life, but we have gotten some news from the Fates." Zeus said sadly.

"Stop making it sound like your already picking flowers for my casket." I said aggravated. "What did the Fates say?"

"They said that in creating you... Olympus could fall. And the only way to prevent that from happening is to kill you--"

"Then I'll die. I can't let you guys die because of me. You guys are my family." I said firmly. But inside I was scared. My 3 week life was definitely awesome and I hardly wanted it to end but...

"--No (Y/n), they also said 'or never let anyone know who you are.'"

"How are you going to do that? Erase my memory? Hide me away?" I asked my voice slightly trembling.

"No, we have to send you to camp."

"Camp Half Blood or Camp Jupiter?"

"That's up to you."

"Hmmm, maybe Camp Half Blood. From what you've told me, it sounds cooler."

"Okay, you can't tell anyone you are a goddess. Once you get there a normal demigod would be claimed. So I will have a random god be your 'godly parent' okay? You can choose your godly parent. Anyways, there you will have to try and live a normal life. You are forbidden from using any of your powers except the powers from your 'godly parent' which as a normal demigod is passed on to them. And the Fates said you have to leave tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?!" I exclaimed.

"Yes. You have to pack up tonight and we will send you to camp tomorrow."

"O-okay, Zeus." I said trudging off to my room.

"I'm going to miss you, (Y/n)." He threw me something. With godly reactions I caught it. In my hand was a charm bracelet. There were 12 charms. One charm for each of the gods. "Twist the charm of the god you wish to speak to and a hologram will appear. You can't use it anywhere near anyone else."

"Thank you, Zeus." I said putting it on and running back to my room.

I collapsed on the bed. This couldn't be my last night here. I wanted to stay forever. This was my home. I guess I have to, I need to so I can keep the future in check for the gods.

•••

"Why thank you, other sis for choosing the hottest god as your unparent godly parent." Apollo said beaming.

The gods all stood behind him. All of them here to send me off. Some were crying. Some didn't even do anything except look off into space.

"Guyyyyys," I chided. "It's not like I'm dying. I'm just going to camp. You guys can watch me all the time. Just not while I'm in the bathroom, that would be creepy." I smiled.

Some smiled. Some laughed.

"Bye guys, keep in touch with me please!"

I flashed out. With nothing with me but myself.

Coincidentally, I fell into a mud puddle. Curse you, Zeus, you and you sissy fits had to make it rain and now I'm dirty. I thought. Wait, perfect, it would look like I've been traveling for days. Up ahead I saw the hill. Running with unbelievable speed I got there in no time. I slowed down to a more mortal speed and purposely fell by the famous pine tree, Zeus always told stories about.

"Are you a new demigod?" A voice asked.

"Huh? What-- a what?" I asked acting ignorant.

I looked up. Staring at me was a pair of sea green eyes and black hair

Percy Jackson. Poseidon's kid, savior of my family.

"Come with me." He smiled.