Author's Note

December 26, 2016

I'm a little angry. I had a lovely note to y'all all written out, then I accidentally deleted it all and I pasted this into it:

The moon jelly may look simple but it actually has a complex and interesting appearance that looks amazing. It has special tentacles that is toxic and has mucus on them to trap and hold its prey. ("Field Guide To Seashore Creatures." Knopf) It's bell and tentacles contain bioluminescence that lets it glow in dark waters. It also has sensory cells that allow it to know what is going on around it and warns it when necessary. ("Day in the Life: Sea Animals Jellyfish") On its body it has horseshoe rings and it's whole bell changes color depending on what it last ate. ("Moon Jelly." Monterey Bay Aquarium)

That is my 6th grade science essay! Wtf?

•••

30,000 READS?! OMG YOU ARE AMAZING AND I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS STODY HAS GOTTEN THIS FAR! IM ACTUALLY CRYING

*tears* *taps mic* I would like to thank the academy! Haha jk... but siriusly, you are awesome, thank you so much for reading this stupid story. I started this story a really long time ago and I've finally finished (wow, great job procrastinating)

I'm your crappy author-chan *awkwardly waves* hi!

Your comments always made my day, and my notifications have been flooded with votes and things. And 30k?! How?! I'm going to miss you! Perhaps you'll see me on EVERY x reader possible.

Anyways, I hope you have a great day! Please please please pm me for anything! Like if you want to talk or just want to be friends, idk 😂 I'm awkward and klutzy, but I love making friends sooooo *nervous laughter*

Shout out to all of you who were reading this at 3am on a school night, reading this instead of doing homework, or were reading this and thought this authors note was stupid!

Okay, so this is goodbye, I hope you liked my story! Thanks for voting (though I don't know what that does) and thank you for your comments and reads! You are wonderful!

Most of you were silent readers but here's your chance! Comment your name or something about yourself, and meet people! Respond to comments and say hi to random people!

To get a sense of who I am, here's my bio:

I'm a Ravenclaw from cabin 3. I'm also a Horned Serpent who lives in 221B. I'm a Selected who trains at the Institute. I fought along side Hazel and Gus. I'm phangirl from Mystic Falls.

I hope to join more fandoms!

Bye bye😭👋