VI

The first thing I thought of was: who else are we bringing on the quest? It would be me, Percy, and then who? Wasn't having 3 people on a quest sacred or something? And may I include, there isn't really a problem or anything, so what was the point of this quest?

"(Y/n)!" Will yelled barging into the cabin. "C'mon, a god is here!"

I bolted to the door. "Who?!" I demanded. "A god?!"

I was more than excited, I'd get to see my family again! I was very much homesick, I mean who wouldn't be homesick for a place like Olympus? I ran outside. A large crowd had already formed. I shoved my way to the front.

You would not believe who was there. I couldn't believe who was there.

"Hades?!" I exclaimed. Cue the odd looks. I coughed. "I mean what are you doing here Lord Had--"

"No need for formalities, (Y/n), I've lost it." He said panicked.

I mentally facepalmed. Only the almighty god Hades could loose his Helm of Darkness. "Seriously." I muttered. "How the heck do you do that?! Isn't it--"

"Should we talk in private." He looked at the large group staring at us. We started to walk away, leaving the group, which was hard because they followed us.

Someone tapped my shoulder, it was Will. "How are you so close with him?"

"Oh," I said, how could I say: oh yeah, he helped make me existant. Which, if you think like me, sounded different since I was a 'daughter of Apollo'. I internally laughed and shuddered the the thought of Hades and Apollo hooking up. "He, uh, helped me find camp."

Will looked at me for a moment before responding. "Oh, okay. He seemed like he needed you so you should probably go." I left reluctantly.

"What do you want me to do Hades?" I snarled.

He looked taken back, "can you find it for me?"

"I'm not a demigod, I'm not a pawn you can use to do stuff you're too lazy to do."

"Right now, all your friends think you are."

I sighed. "Fine. Whatever, I'll do it."

"Good, because it would've bee slightly awkward. Because the prophecy Rachel told earlier was addressed to you about my Helm."

"I'll agree to do it if you tell me where you last saw it, everything you know about it, if it was stolen or you being you lost it, what it looks like, where I'm going on my quest, and when I'm going home."

"I last saw it-- hey, did you just ask when you're going home? (Y/n), you know the answer to that question." He said sadly.

"Yea, uh, nevermind." I said feeling disappointed.

"I think its somewhere in the Underworld--"

"Nope," I interrupted. "Sorry, Hades, but that's not my favorite place."

"Please, (Y/n)?" He asked.

"If it's still in the Underworld the why can't you get it?"

"Because if Persephone finds out I lost my Helm... Bad... I have to stay in the palace and act natural."

"Fine, I'm only doing this for Persephone so she doesn't think she's married to a bigger idiot than she already thinks."

"Thank y-- Hey! That's no way to talk to a god."

"Oh, I'm sorry." I said sarcastically. "You, Lord Hades, are a really big idiot for loosing something that's on your head."

He glared at me. "I should've asked Nico or Percy. Surprisingly they have less of an attitude."

"Thank you." I grinned.

"So, you'll do it?"

"Whatever, Death Head." I said.

"I hate that nickname. How about something more like If You Don't Stop Giving Me An Attitude I'll Kill You?"

"For me how about, I'm Immortal."

"Mine should be something like, I Can Throw You Into Tartarus."

"Always a pleasure to see you too, Death Head."

"Nooo it should be Death Bringer... or something powerful. Not Death Head."

"You're starting to act like Apollo."

He glared again. "I'm done trying to talk sense into you."

"That was sense?" I asked laughing.

"I'm making Nico come with you on this quest. He will help you through the Underworld."

"I'm part Athena, I've got this, Hades."

"Too bad." He said before zapping out so I couldn't protest.

It wasn't that I didn't like Nico. Heck, I've never met him! But if he's as annyoing as his father, I'm leaving him with Percy and flying solo.

"Wow, maybe I do need some manners." I said out loud.

A tree nymph gave me look that obvious said, she's crazy, before poofing away in a cloud of leaves.

I started walking back.

"(Y/n)!" Percy said coming over to me. "What'd Hades say?"

"Well I know what our quest is about now."

"That's good, right?"

"And I know who's coming with us."

"Who?"

"Nico di Angelo." Percy made a face I can't quite explain. "What about him?" I asked.

"We just, uh, have a long history..." He said.

"Like what?" I asked.

"It's not important." He said hastily.

"You sure?"

He gave me an uncertain sideways look before responding. "Yea."

It was very clear to me that there was something that happened between them that Percy didn't want me to know. Which, I was going to find out.

Hey! How's your day going? I hope it's very very good!

Don't forget to vote and comment! <3

I love you guys!!!