XV

The usual reminder to vote and comment...

I rushed over to Percy. He didn't look recoverable but he was still breathing. I desprately tried to heal him with my powers but they were drained from the recent event. I dug through my bag from some ambrosia and nectar, luckily I found some. I shoved some down his throat. His wounds started to close but he was still out like a light

"Wake up you moron!" I yelled angrily.

He didn't move.

"Please..." I begged.

He didn't move.

"Fine." I said stubbonly and grabbed his arms and started to drag him behind me like luggage.

It was difficult to drag a Percy in one hand, hold a sword in my other hand, and since I've ran out of hands, hold a flashlight in my mouth.

"I'm sorry, Percy. I promised you I wouldn't let you go." I said through the the flashlight with sounded like incoherent muttering.

I continued to walk in silence, I didn't even have the energy to sing.

"Nico? Where are you?" I screamed.

Down the cave a little farther Nico's voice responded, "(Y/n)! Don't come! It's a--" His voice was replaced my muffled screams.

I took Nico's warning into consideration then started running towards him. And I must admit its hard when you have a heavy Percy behind you and I may have accidentally kicked him in the face a couple of times. We came to an opening into a giant cavern. Nico was sitting in the corner, tied to a rock

"Nico!"

"(Y/n), no!" Nico yelled.

"But--"

"NO! It's a trap!"

"Ah, dear little (Y/n)..." Someone said. I whipped around to come face to face with the one and only Persephone and Hera.

"What do you want?" I demanded.

"We want your soul," Persephone said.

"Well you're not going to get it." I said calmly.

"Yes we will!" She said. "It's up to you to get give it over the easy way or the hard way..."

"Hmm..." I said as if thinking. "I choose the hard way."

I quickly outstretched my sword arm and my sword impaled Hera. I grinned as Hera fell, unable to fight back because of the oath. Persephone was furious. She summoned a sword that was made of stygian iron which closely resembled Nico's.

Persephone was an incredible swordfighter, I made a note to ask her who trained her, that is of course if she's in any condition to respond. The fight was far from over but we both were dripping ichor. It was becoming harder to become to offence again but I could she was getting tired because her swings were less forceful.

And suddenly she stopped.

"Oh, Nico!" She sang happily. "C'mere, I want you do the honors of finishing off (Y/n)."

Nico stood up, grabbed his sword, and walked over to me. The ropes he had been tied with had dissapeared.

"You tricked me, di Angelo," I muttered. "You lead me here, you were never my friend."

"You don't understand!"

"Nico, please don't do this," I said. "You don't have to."

Nico looked down, "yes I do, (Y/n), you don't understand."

"Try me."

"I am--"

"Don't chat with her! Kill her!"

He didn't even hesitate, but I was too stunned to move.

"Well don't just stand there, (L/n)," Nico retorted. "Fight me."

I didn't move.

"Nico, stop this, you don't--" And he stabbed me. I gasped in pain and collapsed. Being stabbed twice in one day is not fun.

"Di Angelo. Step away from (Y/n)." I turned to see Percy, sword raised, ready to fight Nico.

"Percy, no! You haven't healed enough!" I screamed.

But he wasn't listening. He stumbled towards Nico.

"You're still possessed, Nico." Percy insisted.

Nico hissed, "I am not."

"Leave Nico alone." Percy demanded.

The hissing became louder, "never."

"Leave him alone." He yelled and lunged at him. Percy slashed at the unprepared Nico, injuring him.

"What are you doing!? Percy!" I cried.

"I'm injuring him just enough so they can't host his body but he'll be able to survive."

And Nico fell to the ground.

Sorry it's so short, but the story is sadly coming to an end soon... :(