XVIIII

Btw my dumb phone that I'm typing on wont let me italicize so anything in italics are underlined! Thanks for understanding! Don't forget to comment and vote! I hope this chapter explains what happened!

I blinked.

I was in the damn infirmary. Suddenly I heard footsteps coming closer. I immediately closed them again

"It's the Victorian Stone." I heard someone say.

"The what?" I heard someone else say.

"The Victorian Stone. It is a stone necklace that can be given to someone and the person who gave it to them has control over them." They said then add, "it usually drives people into insanity."

"What should we do about it, Annabeth? Can't we just take it off of her?"

"Leo, look at the necklace." I felt them stare at me.

"Yeah? What about it?" Leo asked.

"When she's laying down gravity would usually make it fall but in the exact same spot as it would be if she was standing up." Annabeth said. "The necklace isn't coming off."

"Ever?" He asked worried.

"Not ever, it can come off but it will be painful to (Y/n)."

I opened my eyes.

"I prefer not to have pain inflicted upon me," I stated but it came out a bit quieter than I wanted. My chest and throat felt like it was on fire.

"You're awake!" Leo exclaimed and hugged me. I laughed. Fire races up my throat.

"Wait, you're telling me the person who gave me this necklace has control over me?" I asked.

Annabeth nodded, "who gave it to you?"

I inhaled sharply as I remembered my boyfriend gave it to me, "Percy..."

"Percy?! I'll kill him if you want me to!" Leo exclaimed.

I smiled but Annabeth didn't look amused, "that wouldn't be smart because if you kill him he wouldn't be able to take off the necklace."

"Oh--" he said sheepishly.

"Unless..." Her mind gears started turning again. "If you kill him the curse will be released because the giver of the curse is no longer alive..."

"Hold the frick up," I said. "I'm still on the topic that Percy, my boyfriend, is trying to control me."

"That reminds me, (Y/n), after your date with him, he took a walk in the woods and never returned." He said.

"How long has it been since the date?" I asked.

"About three days." Annabeth answered.

"Oh geez," I said then sat up worried. "Is anyone looking for him?! He could be in trouble!"

They both nodded, "Jason and Will are looking and Chiron requested the hunters to look."

"Piper!" I exclaimed. "Piper needs to know I didn't spread anything! ((EXCEPT YO BUTTER ON UR MORNING TOAST)) It wasn't me! I didn't say anything bad about her!"

"Piper knows, she now knows that you were possessed but she's still a bit mad and now she's obsessed with trying to find who did spread the rumors."

I sighed in relief.

"When are we going to get this necklace off of me?" I asked.

"Soon-- (Y/n)?" Leo said.

The scene in front of me flashed red.

"Go away you 7th wheel." I said suddenly and savagely.

What no! Leo I didn't mean that!

Leo seemed to get that this wasn't me so he stayed out but his breathing was a bit shallow. Annabeth looked me in the eye, "(Y/n), I know that you didn't mean that. Leo ! We need to get this necklace off of her."

"Hahaha!" I laughed. "Like you can do that, blonde know-it-all!"

No! Annabeth don't believe me! Help me get this necklace off!

Annabeth didn't look shaken. "Come on, (Y/n)."

I grinned, "nope!"

"We're going to go get some dangerous poisons that could kill me." Annabeth says. I smiled and followed her out of the infirmary.

Dang my possessed self is really stupid.

I involuntarily followed Annabeth to the Big House and Leo walked behind me. Annabeth walked into the Big House while Leo stayed with me. It was a while before Chiron came to the door and beckoned me in.

We all walked into the living room, I sat down in a reclining chair and immediately when I sat down roped extended and tied me to the chair.

I giggled, "you puny mortals think you can trap me, huh?"

With a blink of an eye I had lit the rug on fire. Annabeth scrambled to put it out but as soon as she had put out the fire on the rug I lit the tip of her hair on fire.

"(Y/n)!" Chiron yelled. But I had already lit his tail on fire. I laughed when all three of them were trying to put out various fires. It was as if watching kittens chase a laser.

"That's it!" Leo yelled frustrated as he marched over to me and started to rip the necklace off of me. My eyes widened in fear as the necklace burst into flames. Inside I was screaming in pain but my body continued to not move.

I started to cry fake tears, "Leo... Look what you're doing..." I said wiping a tear off my face as he continued to pry the necklace off. "You're going to kill me with your fire, just like you did with your mom. You don't want to kill poor (Y/n), now do you? It's a shame you can't hear her screaming right now. It's just heartbreaking." My body said. Leo stopped and the fire immediately died.

"Leo! You have to help her!" Annabeth cried.

"I-I can't!" He said his voice breaking. "You heard her... I-I'm killing (Y/n)..."

"Leo! Snap out of it!" Annabeth barked. "You're saving her! You're the only one who can resist the necklace's fire!"

Leo hesitatantly started to take it off again. The necklace exploded into flames. Inside I screamed again. Leo desperately tried not to listen to my snarky comments. At my last comment he had done it. He had successfully taken the necklace off.

Leo looked exhausted and broken from the words my possessed self had thrown at him. I started to cry, "Leo Hot Shot Valdez, you better tell me you didn't believe anything I had said!" I demanded and hugged him.

I hugged Annabeth too, "thank you so much!" I cried.

She laughed, "no problem, it's good to have the old (Y/n) back."

"We have to find Percy..." I muttered.

Then I passed out.

I HOPE THAT EXPLAINS WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU (:

Vote, comment, and do whatchu do!!!