III

"...and this is the rock wall." Percy said gesturing to a giant climbing wall spewing lava out of the sides. My Athena part of my mind kicked in and I could suddenly see the perfect way to get to the top, how to avoid the lava, and time when the lava spurting holes in the rock were going to erupt.

"Lava?" I asked dumbly. "Why is there lava? Couldn't that be deadly?"

Percy chucked, "I suppose so, (Y/n)" I have already told him my name, it's not like he already knew it, you weirdo.

"Okay, so you showed me around Camp what's-it-called. What now?"

"We should take you to Chiron and you should be claimed soon, depending how old you are."

What should I say? So, um, I'm about 3 weeks old... No that would sound suspicious. "I'm sixteen."

"So you should be getting claimed soon."

"Really? What happens when your claimed?" I asked.

"Well it--" he looked up, "looks sort of like that."

I looked up as well. Above me was a hovering golden lyre and a bow and arrow.

"Cool, who's that?"

"Apollo... Um, welcome, (Y/n), daughter of Apollo. We should go see Chiron."

After he showed me the Apollo cabin this guy named Will, who was also a child of Apollo,-- which was sort of weird seeing I thought of Apollo as my brother and now I had to think of my brother's son as my new brother-- showed me the Apollo cabin.

Already by the end of the night I made many new friends. Percy, Annabeth, Piper, and Leo. They told me about their other friends: Nico, Jason, Hazel, and Frank, but they were at Camp Jupiter.

Around sunset, before the Campfire, I headed to the Big House with Percy.

"I win again Mr. D." The centaur smiled. The god Dionysus scowled then looked up. His eyes flickered when he saw me. I resisted the urge to say hi to Dionysus and hug him.

"Hi, I'm (Y/n) (L/n), uh, daughter of Apollo." I said. Mr. D snickered quietly and I glared at him.

"Welcome, (Y/n). I am Chiron. I hope Percy has been treating you well."  I glanced over at him, and I swore I saw him blush.

"Yes, so, uh--" I started.

Rachel walked up onto the porch. She looked like a zombie. All around her was clover green mist.

A goddess of all
Shall see Olympus rise or fall
Betrayal is laced in her life
She could end it all with just one knife
Secrets could be fatal
The attack begins it could be fateful
The quest will start
When the clock will stop

She stopped talking and fainted. Percy caught her.

Way to not bring attention to yourself, (Y/n)...

"Who would be the goddess?" Chiron wondered.

Dionysus smiled. I rolled my eyes seeing him as his normal self, but Percy looked at him as if he was a martian that just came onto earth.

"Perry can you step outside." Dionysus said. "Please go aid Rachel, paperwork is time consuming, so Perry, go fix her." Percy reluctantly walked out

"(Y/n) you are going to have to be very careful." Chiron said.

"What?" I asked trying to stay as calm as possible.

"Zeus told me, you are a goddess."

"No, I'm not. You must have to wrong person, sir."

"Miss (L/n), Zeus told me specifically to watch over you for extra precautions." Chiron said.

"Chiron, although I'm quite flattered you think I'm a goddess, I am not."

"Okay, (Y/n). Go meet Percy outside, meet your new siblings, make this place your home." He said.

But this wasn't my home. My home was Olympus and I wanted to go home.

"Hey, (Y/n)!"

I turned to see Annabeth walking towards me.

"Hey, Annabeth!"

"I heard you're a child of Apollo. Have you been to the Apollo cabin yet?" She asked.

I nodded my head, "yea, but I plan on-- oh we're going there now, well okay."

Annabeth and I talked as she led me to the Apollo cabin. Man, was that cabin was literally glowing. Yikes. "Well, I hope you have a nice stay, there's a bonfire tonight, just follow Will to it."

"Oh, okay." I said as she opened the door and walked me in. "Well..." But she had already left. That was odd...

"(Y/n), what healing are you good at?" Will asked.

I racked my Apollo side of my brain. "I... Well..." My other side had already kicked in for me. "I'm not sure, I haven't had much time to practice my healing skills."

Will looked at me oddly. "Okay, if you need anything I'll either be here or in the infirmary."

"Hey Will," I asked.

"Yeah?"

"Can I work in the infirmary with you?"

He smiled and nodded, "sure."

He left the cabin, and I was alone in the cabin. I slammed my face into my pillow to muffle my scream. "Uggggghhhhhh!" I screamed. More thoughts swam through my mind. A goddess of all shall see Olympus rise or fall.

Take me. Not my family...

I lazily thought before dozing off to sleep.