XX

So... This is a thanks... To all of those amazing readers who keep commenting such sweet stuff!

I'm on my phone again so anything underlined is supposed to be italics!

Anyways, keep commenting your thoughts along the way and vote!

Three more days. Three more days of hell in the infirmary until they let me out of that place. Immediately I marched to Chiron and requested,-- nope scratch that-- demanded permission to go find Percy.

Chiron denied.

He claimed I was 'still healing' and that he already had search parties. In which I immediately corrected him by telling him 'the correct use of grammar would be singular because he had sent one search party and requested one but he never quite received finality as to if the second search party would look'. After my speech I just left without a word. I could've used the 'but I'm his girlfriend' excuse but I thought better of it. Instead I decided I would just have to sneak out around midnight tonight.

Which, according to this clock was in about 20 minutes. I had already packed a bag during the bonfire when nobody was in the Apollo cabin. I tried to get the backpack out from under my bed as quietly as possible but as I tugged on the strap, the knives moved and banged into each other making a loud noise.

"(Y/n)?" I hear someone ask.

"Awake, Will?" I asked and in a flash I was back on my bed.

"Yeah," he said then added, "what are you doing up?"

"Couldn't sleep. Now go back to bed, Solace." I said smiling. Will and I had made up and now he knew the truth, which was good.

Within minutes I heard his breathing even out and light snoring filling the cabin in a chorus with the other Apollo campers that also snored.

I swiftly got the bag and started to walk out of the the cabin when--

"(Y/n), we aren't letting you do this." Annabeth said.

"Not alone at least." Leo added a mischievous grin on his face. Annabeth rolled her eyes but nodded. Around her shoulder was too a backpack.

And that's how it went, the three of us walking past the borders and past Thalia's tree. At least this time I had the decency and time to stop and think about how awesome this would look if behind this badass trio was a large explosion and it was all in slow motion.

I smiled to myself as we wandered into the woods the faint moonlight shining down making light shadows out of the trees.

"We should go this way." Annabeth insisted. Then started to walk off the path and into the brush. Leo and I followed without a word and I let my mind wander.

Where was Percy? Why did he put that necklace on me? Is he okay? Is he dead? Is he alive? Where did he go? Was it voluntary or involuntary? If he was kidnapped, who kidnapped him? Is he also possessed as I had been?

So many questions and it seemed the only way to have them answered is to find the one and only, Perseus Jackson.

"Where are we?" Leo asked.

"Somewhere in the woods." Annabeth said still walking forward as if she had a plan.

"Thanks captain obvious, I totally couldn't tell," he responded sarcastically.

"Guys, do..." I stopped sensing something.

"Come to me..." Something hissed.

"Do you hear that?" I asked quickly.

They both stopped. "Hear what, (Y/n)?" Annie asked.

"Oh," I said hastily. "Nothing."

"Come to me, (Y/n)." It hissed again though much closer. "Comeeeeee!" It beckoned.

Ignored the voice and kept walking. I was looking down so I wouldn't trip so I didn't notice that Annabeth stopped then Leo so I bumped into them. With a quick sorry I asked why we stopped.

"Hear that?" Annabeth asked.

I listened closely and heard some leaves rustle. I looked in that direction but my eyes strained to see anything because of the darkness. We all moved so our backs were touching each other so none of us could be blindsided.

"What is it?" Leo asked.

"A monster," Annabeth replied but it sounded more like a question. "Don't split up."

I was so distracted with their conversation I didn't pay attention to the hooded figure coming closer.

"(Y/n)!" Annie yelled and I slashed at the figure.

The hood collapsed and fell but there was nothing in it. So how did it move?

"There's more coming!" I told them. I watched as a mass of black cloaked people came looming towards us. They moved not with step but with levitation. They were like ghosts. The hoods shaded their faces and I couldn't see their faces.

They kept walking until they were about 10 feet away from us, "we want her." They all hissed as one.

"Well too bad," Leo said in the dead of the tension.

And that's when all chaos broke loose.

It seemed that the cloaked people weren't much for close one-on-one combat so with a blink of an eye they all sliced the bases of many trees around us.

Everything was in slow motion. The three of us, despite Annabeth's wishes, all separated and ran as trees were collapsing everywhere in attempts not to get squished.

Somehow Annabeth and Leo had ran free because I had ran right into the crowd of people. They all surrounded me with a circle in the middle, where I stood, and started to move. As they started to move I decided not to move and see what would happen. But as I bumped into one a cold and icy feeling came through me. It was very much like when I had touched that spirit. I just stood in the circle of cloaked people and moved with them.

"You can not know where we are going, (Y/n)," They said.

"Huh?" I asked. Where they going to erase my memory? Or--

And everything went black.

My writing quality has gone down because I don't know where this story is going...

Uhm I know how it's going to end but I don't know how I should get there...

But comment! Vote! And I hope you have/are having/had a nice day!