9

I woke up leaning on Kenny's couch still, a blanket now draped over me.

I smiled slightly and sat up, Kenny was probably up in his room.

I stood up and grabbed a piece of paper of the coffee table, and a pen, I scribble down a few things in sloppy handwriting:

Thanks for letting me stay the night, Kenny. I went home, I don't think I'll be back.
-Tweek.

I set down the pen and turned back to the couch. I folded the blanket and rinsed out the coffee cup, before deciding to leave.

I walk out, my face feeling numb, except for my nose, which was aching and felt swollen.

I touched it slightly, it stinging immediately as I do. So, I pull my hand away and shake my head.

Should've iced it.

I continue to walk home.

I just hope that Craig is either asleep or he plans to completely ignore me.

I grip onto the bottom hem of my shirt with my right hand.

I got to the house and tried the door, and I was so happy that the door actually opened and wasn't locked.

I closed the door behind me, slowly and carefully, just hoping that I wasn't being loud.

"What are you doing?"

I jump and slam my back harshly against the already closed door. Smacking my head very hard against the door.

I groan and lean forward holding the back of my head.

I look back up to see the girl from yesterday standing in front of me with her arms crossed, and tapping her foot.

I straighten up my stance, still holding my head, and stare at her.

I shrug and she scoffs.

"Do you ever talk?"

I nod slightly.

She narrows her eyes and glares at me, "That's not very reassuring."

I gulp slightly, "What the fuck happened to your face?"

I stare at her, my eyes narrowing slightly.

None of your business, bitch.

I go to move past her, but she shoves me back.

"Leave."

"No."

She stares at me for a second, clearly stunned by the fact that I responded.

"Leave," she repeats, trying to stand her ground.

I shake my head, "No."

"You have to leave. No one wants you here."

I roll my eyes, and shove her away from me, walking past her.

"HEY!" she shouts, "You can't shove me! Who do you think you are?!" she shouts, but I don't hear her follow after me.

I start up the stairs, "Tweek?"

"Craig."