50

I woke up slowly, the next day, unlike many morning where I shoot awake nearly giving myself a heart attack. I awoke to Craig's face right next to mine and I felt my face heat up a little as I noticed his arm around my waist.

He still looked peaceful when he was sleeping.

I had blurry memories of the night before, not really remembering much after walking out in the parking lot of the bar. I yawned a little. I don't think Craig and I did anything- but I don't actually know for sure.

I grabbed Craig's wrist, of his arm around my waist and moved it slowly, as to not wake him, off of me. He shifted a bit closer to me once his arm was no longer around my waist and I got out of bed cautiously.

Okay. No biggie.

I leave the room as silently as possible, and go to the closest bathroom. My brain buzzed with a feeling akin to instant dread and I lock the door behind me. Something must've happened here?

That's not the point though.

I may or may not of slept with Craig- well, I did literally sleep with him, but that's not what I mean...

But I most likely didn't.

I hope.

I splash some water in my face to help myself wake up a little more, before I leave the bathroom and head toward Token's kitchen in hopes that Clyde is also still asleep to ask Token if I did anything stupid last night.

Luckily for me, Token was the only one there, making coffee tiredly. He jumped when he noticed me.

"Oh my God," He says hand over his heart, "Why are you quiet when you're walking? I didn't hear you. What are doing up so soon?" He asks glancing at the clock on his stove; which stated boldly in green that it was barely past six.

"I didn't r-realize it was so..." I usually get up before six, mom, "e-early." I pause for a moment before taking a seat at the table, "Why are y-you up?"

Token opens one of the cabinets and gets out another coffee mug, and places it next to the purple on he already had out.

"Technically I didn't go go sleep yet," Token admits bashfully, "I tried- I uh..." he scratches the back of his neck, "Let's just say I couldn't sleep."

Token pours coffee into both mugs, sitting the blue one on the table in front of me while he added sugar and milk to the purple one.

"Token," I say, the look down at my coffee embarrassed, "I didn't d-do any-anything stupid, r-right?" I whisper.