10

He stares at me, standing on the platform a few stairs up.

"What are-"

"I'm getting m-my stuff," I say continuing up the stairs.

I think I lied to Kenny when I said I wasn't coming back...

I feel Craig grab my wrist and pull me back.

"Don't go."

Are you serious?!

"Are y-you bipolar?" I ask tugging my wrist away, only for him to tighten his grip.

"I didn't mean it..." He says.

I stare at him. I shake my head and once again try to pull my wrist from his grasp.

"I'm sorry, Tweek!" he shouts at me.

I roll my eyes and stop tugging, "L-Look, dude, obviously, y-you want to move o-out and soon. But i-it's because I'm here. So, I-I'll just go," I tell him, staring at his hand gripping my wrist.

"No," he says pulling me closer to him, "I don't want you to go and I don't want to go."

"What?"

We both turn to the girl, once again she was staring at us. Well, glaring at me.

No one said anything as she tapped her foot at the bottom of the stairs.

"What did you say?" she demands again. As I stare at her, I notice how familiar she is. Though, I can't remember where I know her from.

"Look, Bebe, it's not what you think."

I give her a questioning look.

Bebe? Isn't she one of the cheerleaders from high school? Wasn't she dating Clyde or something?

"It's not what I think? Didn't you say you were planning on moving? Are you not?" Bebe asked, not moving towards the stairs.

No one says anything again.

"I thought you were sick and tired of this creep!" She shouts flinging her wrist in my direction.

I stare at her hand as she continues to yell about how Craig said he would move, but now is saying he doesn't want to.

She's kind of annoying...

I realized that Craig let go of my wrist, and I stare down at me wrist instead, a small reddish purple bruise forming around my wrist. Damn you, sensitive skin.

I turn and slowly start to walk past Craig, when she turns her yelling to me, "And you!"

I stop and turn to look at her, "It's all you fault for not just being a normal roommate! What kind of person continuously disobeys rules and restrictions? And-"

"I-I don't really care w-what you have to s-say." I say staring at her.

She stares back at me. We once again retort back to an awkward silence.

"S-So, uh, I-I'll be in my room..." I say pointing towards my room, before dropping my arm to me side and nodding. Good day, sir, mad'am. Then, I continue up the rest of the stairs and go into my room, closing the door behind me.

I sigh and sit down on my bed.