57

Craig sighs dramatically, "CRAIG!!" I attempt to turn my head to look, but he cups my face and keeps my eyes on him, before leaning down and kissing me softly and quickly.

Then, he steps away from me and toward the person who shouted.

"I have been looking for you-"

"Tricia," Craig starts, looking more pissy than usual, "Are you fucking serious right now?"

"It's important," Tricia declares, stopping her foot. She grabs his arm, but he remains where he stands. "We need to go, now."

Craig looks back at me, before looking back to Tricia. He sighs defeatedly. "I'll be back, Tweek," he says quietly.

I must nod to this, but I'm too dazed to even think about it. Tricia, then, proceeds to drag Craig away quickly, rushing off in the direction she came.

I find myself waving, watching as they flee.

Craig looks back over his shoulder at me briefly, but doesn't wave back.

I shove my hands in my pockets, my face heating up rethinking the night- more specifically:

Craig kissed me.

I smile widely, I'm certain my face is bright red with how hot it feels. I lean heavily against the wall of some building we were standing next to.

Craig kissed me. We kissed.

I sigh, and slide down the building sitting on the sidewalk- which I probably shouldn't do, but it's far from my mind as I look up at the starry sky.

Craig kissed me. He's interested in me. He wants to be with me-

Well, I hope he does. He didn't actually say any of that, but he went on a date with me, and he kissed me.

Craig kissed me.