45

Craig is weird.

I figured (assumed) that Craig would distance himself from me after the reveal of my more than platonic feelings toward him, but he didn't.

Craig acted like usual.

Well, actually, he acted a little more friendly than normal. Not like, flirty or anything, but like, more of a best friend than a roommate.

It was weird.

And nice.

Craig and I weren't exactly hanging out again, not like a long while ago. I didn't expect us to. To be honest, I didn't expect us to be hanging out at all after he knew how I felt.

But we did start having movie nights every Friday because I didn't have work and he only worked half days on Fridays.

Tonight, which was Friday, we were watching "Cujo". We had both seen it before, but I didn't particularly like it because it kept making me anxious. Dogs are so nice, but they could be dangerous. So dangerous. So, so deadly and fatal and the next one was probably going to murder me.

But Craig was sitting fairly close to me and it made me feel a little bit better. I was sitting at the far end of the couch, my legs pulled up and my chin resting on my knees, and Craig sat to my right close enough to where if I moved my leg I could bump his thigh.

Or if I moved my hand I could maybe touch his forearm with my pinky finger. My thought was broken when Craig stretched and threw his arm over the back of the couch.

"Do you want to go to dinner tomorrow with Clyde and Token? They invited me and asked me to invite you too," Craig says, "It's supposed to be some kind of guys night out or something."

I glance over at Craig and nod. "Cool. I'll tell them." Craig pulls out his phone with the hand that's not on the back of the couch and sends a text to, probably, Clyde.

I lean slightly more toward Craig and he puts his phone away as we continue watching the movie.