22

I ended up at the park.

I not a fan of parks. All the people, animals, trash, and generally disgustingness of the outdoors.

It somehow seemed a little better at night.

At least, there were less people anyway.

It was sort of peaceful, really.

Walking alone in a park. In the dark.

I sighed. I knew I couldn't run away forever, but I just wasn't sure what I was going to do.

What could I do?

I was going to have to talk to Craig eventually. Probably sooner than I wanted to if he actually wants to talk to me. He has a way with persistence that is as admirable as it is annoying.

Hopefully he just thinks I'm being a spaz again like everyone else does.

I sit down at one of the benches and tilt my head back to look at the sky. The stars are splattered randomly with varying degrees of brightness.

I never really liked the sky. Maybe it's because all I saw were the stars. I could never figure out where any of the constellations were or how they looked. They sky was just dots randomly dabbed into the sky.

Craig however, knew ever single constellation. He would try to point them out to me, but I never remembered any of them, let alone saw most of them...

Maybe Bebe likes space as much as Craig does.