48

Craig leaned even closer, putting his hand on my cheek turning my head toward him, brushing his fingertips over my cheek- over my freckles. As if trying to wipe them away.

"They really stick out with you... what's it called uh your face is red," he says looking back to my eyes, "They stand out more."

I lean slightly away from Craig. The room is still spiny and he's definitely not a-okay. We're both too drunk for this and he said before he doesn't feel the same way.

"Are we interrupting something?" Clyde appears randomly at the end of the booth. His clothing is rumpled and his hair is sticking up slightly. Token's shirt is the only thing different on him and that it's wrinkly and more rumpled than Clyde's.

"Nah," Craig leans back letting go of my face, "but did you ever notice that Tweek has like freckles?"

Clyde laughs before leaning really close to my face. "Aye look at that you're right, he does." Then Clyde boops my nose while giggling madly.

Token sighs. "We should probably be heading out before any of you cause more trouble."

"Yeah, yeah, mom," Craig says as he leaves the booth heading out to Token's car. I follow him and can only vaguely hear Clyde whisper to Token "Let's get home quickly, daddy" and it's a thought I want to erase as I wonder my way to the parking lot.

The world keeps tilting back and forth like it's unbalanced and I make it outside without remembering how I got there. I look around, not really sure what I'm looking for again, but I spot Craig and balance my way over there.

Then I fall over.

I hear footsteps but I close my eyes to calm the whirling of the world.

A buzzing loud and then "Tweek, man, you okay? Shit."

Then everything went quiet for a bit.