34

I gulp.

Clyde smiles widely and grabs my arm, "Well, aren't we gonna say 'hi' to mister grumpy pants?" Clyde moves forward dragging me slightly, "He still acts like a mister grumpy pants, right?"

My brain unfroze as we approached the door back to the front of the store, and I pulled my arm from his grip wildly, "WOAH WoAH!" I hold up my hands, "W-Why not w-wait a minute?"

Clyde opens his mouth and I flail my arms before tangling my fingers in my hair, "Ah! No!" I bite my lip and turn around to start pacing, "Y-You can go out and t-talk but I uh... haveworktodobackhere- s-so I-"

Clyde laughs, removing the ice from his black eye, "Okay, Tweek. I don't know what you're getting at, but I'll play along," he winks as her turns and goes to the front.

I sprint over to the door and place my ear against the wall. I didn't want to go out there, but Clyde is known to be... problematic.

"Craig! My budd-"

"Where's Tweek?"

"Wow. You don't even care about your best friend anymore-"

"I need to talk to Tweek. We're not on the right-"

"Aww. C'mon! Talk to me for a bit? I've missed you, Craig!"

There's some noise then Craig shouts, "I don't want to deal with this right now. Is he here or not? It's important."

It's quiet for a moment and then Clyde whispers something that I can't quiet make out.

"Oh... I... Clyde-"

"It's fine."