16

I made more coffee and sat on the living room floor with my back against the couch.

I just didn't feel like sitting on the couch.

I sip my coffee while staring at the blank TV screen. Why even bother trying to explain why.

I sigh and lean my head back on the couch cushion.

I don't want to do anything right now, but I have to go out and get more coffee soon.

I sit up and put my coffee cup on the floor next to me and stand up.

I just want to go to bed... That's what I'm going to do.

I walk upstairs and past Craig's old room and into mine, kicking the door shut and flopping down face first on my bed.

I groan and pull my blanket over myself the best I can, then roll over to my side.

---Time skip---

I bolt up and grab onto my blanket, "NO!" I shout before flailing around and falling off the bed, face first.

I lay there for a minute, before pulling my legs off my bed and completely collapsing on the floor.

A few minutes later of laying on the floor I hear knocking from downstairs.

I sit up.

Oh Jesus. What am I going to do? I never answer the door. I can't answer the door. I'm not good at answering the door. What if it's a murderer? What if they try to kidnap me? Oh man! That's too much pressure! I can't-

"God dammit, Tweek! Open the door!" I hear muffled through the floor.

I crawl to my door and then stand up and open it. I walk downstairs and stand in front of the door and look through the peephole and see Craig standing there.

I open the door slowly and look at him slowly and he stares slightly angrily at me, "Why didn't you open the door sooner? What the hell were you doing?"

I stare at him, then look down, I open my mouth to say something, but shake my head and move out of the way to let him in.

He comes in and shakes the snow off.

"We need to have a talk."