Chapter One

Hello Everyone, it's almost eight o'clock, which means medicine will be served in thirty minutes. A woman said over the intercom.

{Just so ya know IT= inner thoughts}

Jeff's IT: "I hate this place completely, my dad thought it was a bright idea, to send me and Matt here. This place just feels empty and cold. Food tastes like crap, and it just feels like prison. Even though I'm hurting, I'll put on a fake smile just to please Matt."

Matt's IT: "This place has no excitement whatsoever, We only been here for three days but it feels like eternity. This scenery here, makes me more depress than what I already am."
----------------------------------------------

Patients! We'll have have you take your medicine, and then head outside for a little fresh air. The lady over the PA said.

Matt and Jeff took their medicine, then headed outside. "Matt, I can't do this. I just can't take this. Why do they have to try and fix us anyway, why can't I just stay broke?" Jeff asked.

Jeff stop thinking like that, we're here because we will overcome our oppression. Matt said.

It's hard, Matt bad stuff has been happening to since we were younger. How am I just going to shake that off. I'm hurting Matt, don't you see it? I want to be happy but just can't. Jeff said.

"Jeff trust me, you'll be happy, we'll be happy one day. There is always a rainbow after rain." Matt attempted to cheer Jeff up.

Yeah, yeah, what ever you say. Jeff sighed.

A nurse who has been watching after the boys, as if they where her own since they've been here. She walked over there to the boys with three new guys so they can talk to. " Hey Matt and Jeff." Both guys looked up as their name was called by a nurse.

This is Phil, John, and Randy enjoy. The nurse said and left.

What's up dude. Matt replied as everyone us shooked their head "no" as if nothing was happening.

The new three guys sat down at the table with Matt and Jeff. Everyone started talking, they all later became best friends.

This is the first chapter, so sorry it's short. First Story, so go easy on me. Hope you enjoyed. 😁😁😁😁