Chapter 12

"Um, what is this?" A voice was heard as Trish and Jeff pulled away from their kiss.

Lita pulled Trish away from Jeff. "Don't come near her again." Jeff looked at Lita confused, he thought they were friends.

Li, it's fine. Trish stated.

"No it's not. He'll hurt like the rest. I know he will. He already made you cry."

"Lita, he won't. I promise."

"What the fuck do you know!" Lita yelled.

Trish rolled her eyes. "Get your own fucking life and control that, because I'm tired of you running mine." She walked back over to Jeff and he put his arm around her.

Lita was about to say something else when she was grabbed by a familiar friend. "Lita, chill."

"Candy, I can't he's going to do her like all the other guys."

"Lita! Listen that doesn't matter! You can't control her forever! Live your own life or you'll regret it." Candice stated.

"You're right, but if Trish and—"

"Lita, focus on you. Actually I think I know exactly where you can start. Candice pointed towards a table."

She looked on her direction. "Matt? I don't, well he don't like me"

"Don't knock it until you try it"

"Uh— okay"
--------------------------------------------
Wrote this chapter a while back I know it's short but enjoy.

So yeah.....
See ya in the Future
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋