Chapter Two

A few weeks later

Two girls walked into the center, as they walked up to the front desk both girls were crying.

Sweeties, are y'all ok? The woman behind the front desk asked.

Can we check in here, please? One of the girls with reddish brown hair.

Sure, what are your names? The woman asked holding a pen and paper.

Maria Kanellis. The girl with reddish brown hair answered.

Candice Michelle. The other girl answered.

Ok, come straight through here, right now the residents are outside you welcome to join them if ya like. The woman told them.

That'll be nice. The girls said as the proceeded through the center to go to the back yard.

John was talking, but he stopped in mid sentence. Yo! Come over here. The girls looked at John. Yeah y'all come here. The other guys turned around to see who John was talking to.

Whoa, they're hot. Randy said.

They're gorgeous. Matt said, then the two females came over towards them. Would you like to have a seat?

Yes, Maria answered. Both of the girls sat down at the table. So what are you guys names?

Well I'm John, that's Phil, Matt, Jeff, and Randy, he said as he pointed to the people indicating who was who.

It's nice to meet you, I'm Candice and that's Maria. The black hair diva said.

Beautiful. Both Randy and John said, then they continue to talk just so the gang got to know the new females.

Okay, This was chapter two, sorry it was short once again. TBH; I suck at starting stories off, so just hang in there. These mini beginning chapters are just to set up how each person gets in the asylum.