Chapter Eight

Ashley, Maria, and Candice was chatting away, but then Trish stormed over there to them. "I can't believe Amy! "

Trish, what happened between you and Ames? Candice asked worriedly.

Ok, I was talking to Jeff, we were kind of about to kiss. She purposely broke up our conversation, and before anything even happened. She said I shouldn't like him, because he may hurt me, blah, blah, blah and all that other nonsense.

"Trish to be honest in the past your love life, has really turned out well. I can see that Amy don't want you to repeat any of your past relationships. But she doesn't have a right to judge a book by it's cover either." Ashley admitted.

Jeff is a sweet guy, y'all will totally work out. Maria admitted as well.

Yeah, John, and Randy are nice too. I really like Randy. I want to ask him out, but I'm scared of what he might say. Candice smiled.

Just go for it, especially before Ames start trying to control your life. Trish laughed.

I like John, isn't he just the cutest? Maria asked.

For you, yeah, well since all of us are saying which guy we're into, I'm really feeling Phil. He's edgy, and he a total chick magnet. Ash blushed.

The group of girls giggled then Randy came by. "I wanna laugh to, what's so funny." Randy smiled. Candice blushed and stared at him for a moment luckily, Randy was currently in a conversation with the other girls he didn't even notice. Ashley nudge Candice to knock her out of her trance.

Oh Randy, um would like too, maybe um, want to um.......

Candice wants to know would want to go out with her. Trish finished Candice statement.

"Trish?!"

Well you was taking forever. Trish defended herself.

Sure. Randy answered.

Um..did you just say sure? Candice smiled.

Yeah, you're cool and plus you're fine as hell, I would love too. Randy smiled

Really! Candice became overly excited and literally jump into Randy arms.

See ya later. Candice and Randy left.

Well aren't they a happy couple. Maria said.

Well now that's over, how can I prove to Amy that I can take care of myself? Trish wondered.

Trust me, Amy is coming from a good place. If you think that Jeff is the "guy" go right ahead and get him. But remember the first guy you thought was the guy left you at the alter. Ashley stated and walked away.

Trish started to get frustrated. Ash you kind of just agreed with Amy! Trish yelled.

"Actually she wanted you to follow your heart." Maria said and Trish mean mugged her. "You know what, I'll feel like this perfect time to go talk to John. Maria started walking away.

"Yep so do I." Trish said as she watched Maria walk away. Now on to business, Plan A, get Jeff and Part two of plan A, to prove Lita wrong and regain our friendship.

Candice and Randall are together. 😂😂😂 (I only used Randall, because I like way it sounds.) Is Jeff willing to get with Trish? Will Lita want to fix her friendship? (What will I eat for dinner tomorrow.? )😂😂😂, like y'all would really care what I'm going to have for dinner. I was just pulling ya leg, but please continue to read and let me know what ya think.

Girl or Boy Byee... Until next chapter ✌🏽️✌🏽✌🏽