• Partners •

"This should be fun." I muttered under my breath when Mr. Sun paired me up with Jungkook for the science project.
He was the schools playboy and it seemed I was the only one who hadn't fallen head over heels for him.

He walked over to the lab table beside me and sat down.

"Hey gorgeous." He said, twirling one of his fingers in my hair.

"Ew, don't touch me." I said, pushing him away. He only rolled his eyes before we both listened to the teachers instruction.

"You will have 2 weeks for this project and it will be done fully out of school. It is due after spring break" Mr. Sun stated.

"Perfect." I heard Jungkook whisper and I tried to ignore him.

"You will need to meet up with your partners during break and split the work equally." The teacher added. Once he was done speaking and the bell rang I started to gather my things.

"Just let me take care of the project, I'll have it done before we get back from break." I told Jungkook, pushing past him. I walked to my locker, opening it. When I shut it I slightly jumped, seeing him leaning against the wall like a jock in a movie.

"Did you really follow me? What do you want?" I asked, walking out of the school since it was the end of the day.

"I'm not letting you do all the work for the project because - "

I cut him off.

"Jungkook, we both know you couldn't care less about school work, so what do you really want?"

"Well that's a pretty broad question, but I want to work with you. Mr. Sun said to split the work equally."

"It's not like he would find out."

"You wouldn't want me to tell him that Maya's being too controlling, would you?" He said, whispering in my ear, causing a shiver to travel down my spine.

"I-I, but." I stuttered.

"That's what I thought." He said before grabbing my hand and making me walk with him.

"Where are we going?" I asked, as he opened the door to a car I'd never seen before.

"Get in." Was all he said.

I wanted to run away. To tell Mr. Sun that I need a new partner. But something inside me, I don't know what, forced me to get into the car as I clasped the seat belt. He then got in the drivers seat.

"That was easier than I thought." He said, making me roll my eyes in annoyance.

I stayed silent the entire ride and looked out the window, not daring to lay an eye on him, when all of a sudden he put his hand on my thigh. I immediately screeched and threw his hand off me.

"Relax princess, there's was a bug on you."

"There was not." I corrected him and glared.

"You probably shouldn't make that face, it doesn't look good on you." He said and smirked.

"You're so rude, I should have told    Mr. Sun not to pair me with you from the beginning."

"Well that didn't happen so we must be meant to be."

I scoffed, "Yeah, right."

"It only takes me one week to seduce any girl."

"Yeah, you're funny."

"You just wait. You might say you hate me now but it's only a matter of time before you want me."

"That would never happen."

"We'll see about that princess. Give me one week."

"Whatever. 7 days starting now." I said jokingly.

This bet is pointless anyways.