• Picnic Pt.2 •

Okay two things... I have a new Jimin fanfic called "Desire" pleaseee go check it out!!

The other thing... AGUST D WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME.
Yoongi literally slayed my entire life with the power of one song and one video. He looked amazing and his lyrics were so sad and powerful.
Our angel is a legend.

Maya's POV

"I can't believe this is happening." I muttered to myself, trying to comprehend everything.

"Hmm?" He said, gazing over at me.

"Everything... I-Is amazing. I'm so blessed." He sent me a happy bunny smile and rubbed my back.

"I'm glad my baby girl is happy." I blushed profusely as he poured two glasses of champagne.

"My love." He said as he held out my glass. I took it from him and I waited until his glass was full to sip it together.

There were faint sounds of nature that rode through the wind and whistle into my ear. Birds chirping. Branches rustles. Even buzzing bees. It was like heaven here.

"Are you hungry babe?" He asked as he pulled out a tray of food. Fancy cheeses and imported crackers were laid out in the shape of heart.

"Omo this is so sweet!" I giggled and took a piece of cheese. He ate with me as we sat in together, surrounded by love.

I went to pick up a cracker when I felt my stomach bulge, making me grunt.

"Aish, the baby just kicked hard." Jungkook looked over and placed a hand on my belly.

"I guess he approves." He smirked.

"He?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Mhm." He said cockily and gulped down the rest of his champagne.

"Well then." I laughed at his certainty but got choked off by another kick.

"J-Jungkook." I grabbed onto his arm for stability as the pain increased.

"Jagi what's wrong??" He panicked and  wrapped his arms around me, holding me with support.

"It hurts so bad!" I whined as a flood of uncontrollable tears left my eyes.

"It's probably contractions, let's go." He stood up and held out his hand to help me.

"N-No it's fine."

"You're in pain, we're leaving!"
I groaned as he pulled me up. We quickly but carefully made our way through the park and back to his car.

"We're going to the hospital." He said, helping to buckle my seatbelt.

"No please!" I cried in pain. The hospital was the last place I wanted to go. I wanted to be home so I could cry.

Jungkook got in the driver seat and hastily pulled out of the parking lot, heading onto the road. We were in the middle of town, meaning the hospital wasn't too far.

"Jungkook talk to me."

"What?" He asked in confusion.

"Distract me, f-from the pain." I pleaded, holding onto my stomach.

Jungkook started rambling on about how sorry he felt and how he wanted me to get better. I was starting to control my breathing when I suddenly felt wet. The seat was wet and my shorts were drenched.

"Jungkook." I spoke in fear.

He looked over and saw the puddle I sat in.

"Y-Your water?" He asked, and I nodded.

My water had broken.

"We're going to the emergency room." He said as he stepped on the gas pedal.

I hung my head back in disbelief. I wasn't anywhere ready to give birth. I wasn't mentally prepared. (How I felt about Yoongi's mixtape dropping lol)

"Are you ready jagi?" He asked, holding my hand.

"I-I'm scared." I said honestly.

"You'll do great babe. I'm here with you." I nodded and gave him a weak smile.

We pulled into the hospital entrance and I took a deep breath.

It was time.