• Regret •

Part of me forgot that Jungkook and Maya were still in high school and still teens, so when I wrote this, Maya acts like an adult lol.

//

I awoke early and made breakfast for myself.

I ate with confidence as I pondered how to get revenge on Jungkook.

I could play nice.

Or I could play dirty.

Any other day, I would choose to be the good girl, the one I've been all my life...

But not today.

I'm going to make Jungkook apologize; the hard way or not.

I went to my closet and shuffled to the back corner where I hid my lingerie.

Part of me felt sad realizing I hadn't worn any of it in months, but a smirk pondered my face when I thought about Jungkook face seeing me in them.

I hastily stripped myself and got into one of my favorite foreplay costumes.

A maid's outfit.

I looked in the mirror and plastered my lips with deep, plum colored matte lipstick, and admired my appearance.

It feels good to be pretty.

It feels good to be bad.

I walked downstairs, slipped into matching stilettos, and covered my outfit with a Burberry trench coat.

Once I was in my car I couldn't wait to make it Jungkook's house unscheduled.

Part of me hoped the hoe from yesterday would still be there so I could make an even better entrance.

Pulling into his driveway, I only saw his car, but I still planned to put on a show.

I drenched myself in perfume before strutting up to his door and knocking.

It was almost instantly that he whipped the door open, but he wasn't even looking.

"What'd you forget Catalina?" His tone was muffled and slightly agitated as I realized he was brushing his teeth.

"So the hoe has a name?" I asked, welcoming myself through the door.

He turned around and seemed taken aback with my arrival.

"W-What are you doing here?" He quickly ran to the sick and spit the toothpaste out of his mouth before returning to me.

"Did you not understand yesterday?"

He looked up as if trying to remember.

"Seriously?" I prompted but he had nothing.

I stood up and got in his space, causing him to stumble back.

"If you're gonna play games with me, Jungkook, at least let me know first, I'm not one to lose."

I stepped back and once he was able to breathe properly, he let out a chuckle.

"What's funny?"

He turned around and cockily walked to his bar, pouring himself a drink.

"Do you really think I'd lose at my own game?"

"Well you have no chance of winning." I said with full confidence as I walked over to him and took a gulp of his Vodka straight from the bottle.

His eyes widened and I took his full glass also.

"Thanks." I muttered before landing on his couch.

"So just what are you here to do, maid?"

I nearly shot out all the Vodka in my mouth when he said that.

I gulped it down and got up, slowly walking over to him as I fiddled with my coat tie.

He glanced down at my hands and seemed intrigued with my movements.

"What do you need your maid to do?" I asked as I swayed out of the coat in a single stride.

His jaw hung and he stared me up and down before returning to his senses and pretending to be unamused.

"Didn't I tell you yesterday, I don't need you."

Even though his words meant nothing, they found a way to hurt my heart.

"We both know you need me Jungkook."

He looked up and I snatched his collar, furiously bringing his face to mine.

Both of our breaths were hot and smelled strong of alcohol.

It only took about 3 seconds of eye contact before he latched his lips onto mine and lifted my legs up around his torso.

At first I didn't give in to the kiss.

He wanted this, not me.

But as soon as he bit my lower lip, all I could do was indulge.

His sinful tongue explored my mouth and a hearty moan escaped from the back of my throat.

"Mmmm baby." He hummed in my mouth.

As soon as we had reached his room, I jumped off him and pushed him on the bed.

"Fuck you Jungkook." I managed to say between deep breaths.

"Yes please." He nearly moaned out as he smirked.

"Fuck your smirk."

We kissed.

"Fuck you and your big ass house."

We kissed.

"Fuck your stupid ass 7 day plan."

I ate at his lips, devouring anything I could get.

His hands traveled my body, stopping where ever felt tender.

"You bastard." I ripped off his pants, pulling his boxers down with them.

He was surprised with my sudden actions but got in position, waiting for me to pleasure him.

All it took was one small kitten lick on the top of his shaft to send his head backwards and his moans roaring.

I gave him 5 long pumps before standing up and strutting towards the door of his room.

When he didn't feel anything down south, he lifted his head up, only to find me no longer between his legs.

"It was fun, but I gotta run." I left his room and started down the stairs. I was halfway when a half naked Jungkook came running after me.

"What the hell was that?!" He grapped my wrist and shoved me against the wall.

"I-It hurts." I winced under his grip, which only continued to get tighter.

He looked furious, like an animal.

"Calm down, y-you're hurting me."
He looked down and immediately unlatched from me when he noticed his nails dug into my skin.

A tear streamed down my cheek as I gave him once last glance.

I quickly got my coat on and stumbled when I tried to walk in my heels again, making me fall and hit my head against his glass coffee table.

"Maya!" Jungkook ran to my side and hovered over me but things were starting to get blurry.

His words, they started to slur.

"Are you okay?" Was all I could make out, although it looked like he was saying a speech.

"Jung-"

I tried to get a few words out, but everything went black halfway through.