• Passion •

Mature content ahead 🙂

Maya's POV

Jungkook finally came back after about an hour. I was laying back so I pretended to be asleep.

"Maya." I heard him call.

"Baby I saw you moving, I know you aren't asleep." He chuckled and climbed under the covers, wrapping his arms around me.

His touch sent tingles through my body.

We had never cuddled before, or ever felt real love.

I turned around to face him, only to be surprised by his bare chest. I covered my face to hide my blush, but he had already seen it.

"Cute." He commented before tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

He nestled his head into my chest, basically my breasts, and rested.

But I wanted more.

I want to feel him. My skin on his. Our bodies together.

"Jungkook." I prompted, making him lift his head up, our eyes meeting.

"I need you." I latched my lips onto his and crawled on top of him.

After straddling him, I started to hump him slowly as I traveled my kisses down to his jaw.

"M-Maya." He groaned out.

I licked down his abs and left kiss marks everywhere.

He sighed deeply before flipping us over, him now straddling me.

"I don't want to fuck." He said, and I was taken quite aback, almost offended.

Just earlier he had said he wanted to fuck me...

"I want to make love." He informed as he started massaging my breasts.

Any other day, such a simple action would have had me scoffing, wondering how easy this guy thought I was. But today, it was different.

I wanted and needed him. His touch.

He sucked my neck and left little nibbles whenever he felt needed to be marked.
I felt blessed to be claimed his.

His left hand was still groping my boobs as his right hand traveled down, drawing design all over my stomach.

The feeling inside me was growing at such a rapid pace, making my vision blur.

I let out a deep and heavy moan as his hand went between my thighs.

He was teasing me so bad, and he knew it. He knew it yearned for his touch and yet he made me beg for it.

"Fuck." I cursed, let my mind control me.

I was so sexually hungry, I just wanted to devour him whole.

He slyly slipped two fingers into my vagina as his kisses got sloppier.

I was moaning in the kiss, making him rub even faster on my heat.

He bit his lip as he wiggled down between my legs, prying them open.

"Let me take care of you." He said as he gave my clit a long and wet lick it had impatiently waited for.

"Mmmm." I purred deep in the back of my throat, only making Jungkook eat me out at a slower pace.

He was causing me to collapse within his power, to submit to him, which I was happy to do.

I looked down to see a messy head of dark brown hair. My hand went to down and clamped on a handful of his hair, pushing him deeper into my needy pussy.

He hummed against my clit, sending vibrations through my entire body.

"It f-feels so amazing." I said as my eyes rolled back.

I was in ecstasy. Nothing else mattered. It was just us, nothing more, nothing less.

His hands reached up, and our fingers intertwined, making it so we could still feel connected.

I finally came and he didn't hesitate to lick me clean. Ever after he took his tongue out, his fingers still toyed with my oversensitive clit.

I devoured his lips, tasting myself as our tongues danced together.

I could feel my pussy clench in excitement, I need his lustful cock.

"You're amazing." I said to him between deep breaths as a thank you for pleasing me.

"No, you're amazing." The butterflies in my stomach multiplied by thousands just hearing his sexy voice.

"May I?" He asked like the gentlemen he is, or only has been for the last 48 hours.

He was looking down out my pussy, his cock now sprung up, hard, waiting for take-off.

"Please." I moaned out. I was so impatient, there was no other word to describe my desires.

His features were so enchanting in the dim light of the room, I could hardly breathe just looking at him.

He lifted my left leg up, placing his member right outside my hole.

I closed my eyes, waiting for the needed entrance. I must've looked so deprived. So deprived of his love, that in that moment, seconds felt like years.

The head finally poked in me, making me gasp as goosebumps formed all over my skin.

He started off slow, pumping in and out at an unfair pace. I tried to get away with humping upwards to meet his dick quicker, but it didn't fly.

"Patience baby." He took my hand and kissed it, assuring me we had all the time we needed. There was no rush.

I laid there, unable to comprehend the immense pleasure my body was feeling.

How could he make me feel so amazing?

As time went on, his thrusts got sloppier, my moans got louder, and our breath got heavier.

"Mmmm, right there." I cooed when he was in perfect alignment with my g-spot. Even he was groaning over how good it all felt.

He leaned down, our foreheads now touching.

"I know you're close." He commented with his sex face in mine. It was so hot. The way his eyebrows furrowed, and how his face tightened to the beat of his dick twitching.

I was trying my best to hold my release and wait for him, until his hand made contact with my clit.

I was squirming under him as his thumb worked miracles. The double pleasure overtook me and I cummed, letting all my juices pour out and on him.

Seconds later he spilled his poison in me and rode off our highs.

My body felt amazing, he felt amazing. I wouldn't rather be anywhere else.

He collapsed beside me and we made out again. Part of me wondered if we should go for another round, but nothing could beat what we just did.

He was truly magical, making me feel beautiful, sexy, and pleasured, all at the same time.

"I love you." I said between kisses, letting him know it was real.

"I love you more." He replied as we both cuddled up for the best sleep ever.