• Pregnant?! •

Please note: Both Maya and Jungkook are in senior year of high school, but Jungkook lives alone (in his giant house).

I woke up alone and chilly as I realized I was no longer in Jungkook's arms. I got up and walked to the bathroom, looking at my wild sex hair in the mirror.

I sat on the toilet, thinking about how amazing last night was, until I realized...

He didn't wear a condom.

I tried to calm myself down, thinking he probably pulled out at the right time, cumming on my stomach.

But no, he in fact came inside me.

I got up frantically and ran down to the kitchen.

"Morning baby." He bit his lip as his eyes traveled my body.

"Yeah, speaking of baby," I started, pulling him away from the stove he was cooking at, "you didn't wear a condom last night."

I went out and said it. This was serious and there was no avoiding it; I needed to know.

His face was unreadable. He looked surprised, but he also had a smirk.

"Jungkook!" I whined, hitting his shoulder when he didn't respond.

"N-No, I didn't."

I dropped to the floor, my head in my hands as I tried to comprehend the fact that I might be pregnant.

"Maya, it's okay." He crouched down and wrapped his arms around me.

"No it's not! I'm 17, I cannot be pregnant!" Tears started to roll down my cheeks uncontrollably.

"You might not be. Let's go get a test. Everything will be fine, my love."

I looked into his eyes, trying to picture my life with him.

"I-If I am, pregnant, w-will you leave me?" I asked between my many sobs.

"Maya," he held my hand in his and faced me toward him, "if you're pregnant, we having this baby together. I love you, and I'll love our child just as much. Never would I leave you."

I smiled gratefully and tried to dry my wet face with my sleeve.

"Here." He handed me a tissue, as we both stood up.

"Eat breakfast and then we'll go to the store." He smiled reassuringly and gave me a plate of food.

I ate hastily. Minutes were like hours. Every second I waited, was even longer for something to be growing inside of me.

"Done, let's go." I said after I was done eating, which didn't take me long since I was rushing.

He followed me out the door and to the car. The drive was somewhat quiet, but he kept his hand around mine in my lap for support. 

When we pulled in at the store, I was nervous to go in.

"Let's go together." He said, now intertwining our fingers.

We walked towards the tampons, our eyes trailing every shelf.

"Here." I said, pointing to a shelf that stored all things pregnancy.

"Which brand?" He asked. There were at least four different test brands.

"This one?" I said as a question, referring to the most expensive one. It's probably the most reliable.

"Okay." He reached up and grabbed one, ready to purchase it.

"Babe." I pulled him back.
"We need more than one." I reached up and grabbed three more.