My First Day at Ouran!

(Hello everyone! This is my first ever story and i'm pretty nervous as to what people are going to think. Well anyways this fanfiction is a Hikaru Hitachiin x OC x Kaoru Hitachiin! BUT!! Only one will get the girl! The OC's name Rin Fuyu! I'm happy if at least one person reads this story and follows along this story. ^w^ Thanks to whoever is reading!! Enjoy ヾ('▽`;)ゝ )

(7/5/15 - This story is going under construction so until I'm completely finish with the grammar corrections and whatever else is wrong with this story this update will remain)

Rin's POV

*beep beep beep beep*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off but knowing myself, I quickly hit the snooze button. I didn't want to wake up or go to school just yet because of how warm my blankets were. As I was about to go back into my slumber my maid, Levy, knocked on the door and came in, "Madam, your breakfast is down stairs."

I opened my eyes and looked at Levy. "Levy remember I told you to just call me Rin?" I remind her in a soft irritable tone.

"Oh yes sorry mada- I mean Miss Rin." She says with a smile while leaving the room. I got up and looked at myself in the mirror. My light red hair was a mess and my pink eyes looked dazed with tiredness.

I sighed and began getting dress in the horrid, yellow uniform given to me from my new school. After getting dressed I went downstairs to eat my breakfast at the table with my parents. I bowed my head to them and sat down quietly.

"Rin today is your first day at your new school. Do not disappoint me or your mother." My father affirmed me as his sharp gaze digged into me.

"Yes, father." I say without looking at either one of them. My father has been supporting me and my mother, who he found one day in a huge dept. Going from poor people asking for money on the streets to rich millionaires. The change quickly went to my mother's head and renewed personality in the worse way possible.

My father is as cold as stone. Though, even when I met him he was that way anyways so; I give him credit for not doing what my mother did. The thing that my mother and father hate about me is my appearance. It reminds them of my mother's mother. Who was always taking care of me as a person and not a object who is just there to please.

But. . .she's gone. . .and so is someone that was very dear to me. I shake away those thoughts not wanting to break into tears in front of my parents.

. . .

". . ."

I look up at my new school that I will be attending from now on. . . Ouran Academy. I stood there as everyone began to walk in the school with their groupies from last year. I sighed; I didn't want to go to a rich people school even though I, myself, was a rich person. All of the kids here act all high and mighty and it really pisses me off.

Every school I went to was a rich kid school and it was the same type of boring, obnoxious type of children. Although, along the way there was always someone who was nice and who knew the limitations with how much the money can go to your head. Back at my old school I did have a group of friends who were those type of people and it did really bring me happiness to my unlucky life. So when my parents told me I wasn't going to the same highschool as them it really did crush me.

I sighed.

People began to notice me just standing in front of the entrance deep in thought. The looks I got weren't exactly pleasent so, I decided to mimicked everybody else and just start walking in.

. . .

I began to walk to the chairmen's office to go get my schedule for my new classes. I open the office door and spoke to the lady behind the counter, "Um. . .hi I'm here to pick up my schedule from the chairmen."

She smiled,"Okay I will tell Mr.Suoh" She picked up the phone to talk to the chairmen. As I watched her hang up the phone she directed me on where to go and just to knock on the door once I'm there.

I did as I was told and Mr.Suoh opened the door, "Ah, hello my name is Suoh Yuzuru nice to meet you" He smiled.

"Hello, my name is Fuyu Rin I am the new transfer student." I said and quickly bowed.

"So, you're here for the first time do you need a tour?" He questioned while walking to sit down.

"No thank you Mr.Suoh, I memorized where everything is." I half lie because I only knew the places where I need to go. . .I think?

"I just need my schedule for my classes." I say while walking toward the seat in front of his desk. He ruffles through his draws and hands me a paper, "here you go!" He smiles. "Thank you very much." I say mimicking the same smile.

I got up and bowed but before I leave he stops me. "Wait, by any chance are you friends with Tamaki Suoh?" He gave a warm fatherly smile.

"No, I am not." I say thinking this 'Tamaki Suoh' is his son due to their last names being the same. He slightly frowns but recovers, "Okay then but, when you do see him don't be afraid to say hi." I nod at his comment just wanting to start and end the day already. I can already predict everything that will happen this year since it seems to be the same every year again, again and again.

Or at least that's what I thought. . .