The Accident

3rd Person P.O.V

It was monday and the Host Club had just ended. Rin had left with Haruhi not too long ago and Hikaru had just finish telling the rest of the Host Club that Rin likes him.

Hikaru's P.O.V

"No it can't be. . ." Boss said dramaticlly while going into his corner. We all ignored him and continued with our talk.

"Hika-chan how do you know Rinny-chan likes you? Did she tell you?" Hani-senpai asked and I rubbed the back of my neck nervously.

"Not exactly." I answered blushing a little. Everyone was looking at with an exception of Kyouya who, as always, is typing away.

"Then how do you know Hikaru?" Kaoru asked this time and started to fidget in my seat.

"Well when she was over our house. . .I went to go check on her while she was sleeping and she said in her sleep 'I like you Hikaru'." I said taking some parts of the story out so Boss wouldn't kill me.

"You like her too Hika-chan, right?" Hani-senpai asked and I blushed.

"Yeah Hani-senpai I do." I said lowly but everyone still heard it. Everyone, but Boss, was smiling at me.

"A-anyways Kyouya-senpai can you look up some of the stuff Rin likes." I asked him and he just turned him computer around.

"I already have her file up. Apparently Rin was a commner like Haruhi from the age of 1 to 7. She began her singing lessons at the age of 8 and her piano lessons at the age of 10. It says she likes singing, playing piano, cold weather, snow, and small animals. That's only the top 5 so I suggest you pick from these. Also just a small note, her birthday is coming up during the winter break." He finishes turns his computer back to him. This gave me an idea and I thanked Kyouya-senpai.

Rin's P.O.V

"You want me to go on a snow trip with you?" I asked looking up to the twins.

"Yeah! We know you like winter so why not come with us to the snow?" They said happily in sync.

"Were would we go anyways?" I asked and they both put one hand near my face.

"Leave that to us." Kaoru said.

"We'll be going on winterbreak." Hikaru said.

"Wait but winterbreak is-"They interrupted me by finishing my sentence.

"It's your birthday, we know. We want to celebrate with you so that's why we want to take you to the snow!" Kaoru said his eyes lighting up.

I looked at them both surprised because I never told them when my birthday was. But, soon I smiled without know and agreed to go.

~~One week later~~

Rin's P.O.V

"Woow!!" I said excited as I looked through the hotels window to see the snow falling.

Tomorrow will be my birthday and I'm already super excited.

"Come on Rin! We have to go put our bags in our room." Kaoru pulled the back of my sweater and I agreed with a smiled.

We entered our room, which was huge, and placed my bag on my bed. We would be staying here for about 3 or 4 days here together because Levy was insisting. The twins originally want me to stay for a week but I refused.

"Okay first off," I started because I already knew what they were planning,"sleeping arrangements. You two are sleeping together while I sleep by myself." I put my hands on my hips and they grinned.