The Beach

Rin’s P.O.V

“Ah!!” I yelled as I saw the beach and stood there with my sun hat covering my eyes as I gazed at the sea. I looked back at everyone and they were getting the umbrella’s set up.

 All of a sudden two people grab me and I was ready to kick them but they ran too fast and I lost balance. But the people both caught me and just kept running.

 “W-what are you doing?” I say nervously as I look at the two people carrying me.“Hikaru! Kaoru!? What are you doing?!” I yelled kicking my legs.

 They don’t answer my question and continue to take me to the changing area. When they finally put me down another set twins smiled at me.

 “Hello Ms.Fuyu. We are here to pick a swim suit for you.” One of them said while grabbing me.

 “Wait no! I can get one by myself!!” I yelled as they took me into the room.

. . .

When we were finally done I came out with a tankini that had yellow stripes as my top and navy blue polka dot bottoms. The twins were already in their swim shorts and I went straight towards them.

“Why did you guys do that I could of just got my own swim suit from my house.” I said a little angry.

“Because we wanted you to look extra cute today Rin.” They said hugging me and rubbing their face on my hair.

I shook my head and tried to get away from their grip and lecture them more but the way they think makes me laugh.

“Stop. . .pftt.” I tried to stop them but was also trying not to laugh.

They let me go and looked around. “Hey why isn’t Haruhi dressed in a swim suit?” I asked look back towards them.

“As much as we wanted it to be just us,” Kaoru stopped and let Hikaru finish the sentence, “Kyoya- senpai invited the girls.”

“Oh I see.” I said a bit disappointed not being able to see Haruhi dress like a girl for once. “What time will the girls be coming?”

“Around 2:00.” Kaoru said looking at Hikaru with a mischievous look on his face. “So we still have some time to play in the water!” They both said in sync while putting their arms in the air.

I laughed at them and agreed. We walked over to the water and I saw Hani playing in the water. “Hani! Haha!” I yelled and giggle while running towards him.

“Hi! Rinny!” He said running towards me too. Even though Hani acts like a child he is fun and so cute. “Rinny you look so cute!” He said with his little flowers around him.

“Hey Hani-senpai.” Hikaru and Kaoru say in sync. Hikaru puts his hand on my shoulder and I look at him and then. . .he shoots water in my face.

“Wdnei. . .” I then fall in the water by the surprise attack. “Heheh oops.” They both laugh.

I felt a tic mark on my forehead and stand up, “give me a gun. Its going down.” I have my fist up and I’m ready to shoot. They throw me a gun and count to 3 and we hide.

We acted as if we were military people and hid in our own spaces. I crawled behind a rock and look for them. I then saw some orange hair behind another rock.

I got you.’ I thought smiling evilly while walking but when I turn and shot at one of them it was really just a wig on a stick. I then got shot on my back by both of them.

“Damn it.” I said while shooting at them back.

 “Hahaha! We got you Rin!” They laughed and I smiled embarrassed, “I guess you did.”