After the Beach

Rin’s P.O.V

 It was the end of the day and we had just finish getting change back into our regular clothes. We said our goodbyes to Kyoya, Hani, Mori ,and Tamaki. Tamaki once again made a big fuss about Haruhi going with the twins.

“No! Daddy says no!” Tamaki yelled holding Haruhi away from Hikaru and Kaoru. “Daddy won’t let you go with those Double gangers!” He yelled again but shaking his head this time and letting go Haruhi.

“I’ve got it,” Tamaki then snapped his fingers, “how about Haruhi come with me and you guys just go back to Mizusu’s.” He then put his hand on his chin as if he was thinking about something then he starts to blush, “YES IT WILL GO JUST LIKE!”

“What is he doing?” I asking point to Tamaki because he was doing something that is in between the worm and hoping around. “I don’t know and I don’t think I want to.” Haruhi says and starts walking to the car.

“So Haruhi are you going to come with me! This dashing prince will treat you like a dashing princess!” Tamaki asks.

“No Senpai and goodbye.” She says flatly and gets into the car. I hear a gasp and Tamaki is crouching down with his face in his lap. He has a gloomy aura around him and I just looked at him.

 “Hey it’s not that bad she could have said something worst.” I say crouching down. He still was in the same position and I got pebble and threw it at him. Nothing.

I sighed and get into the car. We drive away and I feel my eyes become heavy.

Uh. . .i’ll just close my eyes for just 10 seconds.’ I close my eyes and by 7 I’m asleep.

Kaoru’s P.O.V

As I was looking out the window I felt something hit my shoulder, “huh?” It was Rin. I just looked at her sleeping face and I tried to shake her awake but it didn’t work. Instead she got closer and I felt my cheeks turn red.

I looked over and saw Haruhi looking at me. “W-what?” I stuttered and then Hikaru look at me with eyes full of surprised.

She smirked and replied, “nothing.”

I felt Rin’s bright red hair tickle my neck and I turn away to the window trying to conceal the redness on my face. I still felt Hikaru’s eyes on me which didn’t feel so pleasant.

When the car finally came to a stop I was about to get up but then Rin weight was on me. I saw the door open for me so I had no choice but to carry her.

When I picked her up she wasn’t heavy and she was in a deep sleep so she didn’t wake up when I was carrying her to the door.

“Kaoru you know you could have just woke her up.” Hikaru said a bit annoyed.

“I tried but she wouldn’t wake up. And she in a deep sleep.” I said quietly not trying to wake her up. Hikaru look to the side and I felt a bit bad.

“Do you want to carry her? My arms are getting tired.” I offered when we got to the stairs. What I offered was half a lie and half true.

The truth was my arms where getting tired but the lie was that I really didn’t want to put Rin down. I blushed at the lie.

“Umm. . .sure.” Hikaru murmured and I hand Rin over to him.

Hikaru’s P.O.V

“Do you want to carry her? My arms are getting kind of tired.” Kaoru said and before I could think I answered, “umm. . .sure.”

When Kaoru handed Rin over I felt a bit less disappointed. ‘Wait. . . I was disappointed?’ I thought look at Rin.

My eyes widen a bit when Rin pushed her head against my chest. I blushed a bit and started to walk up the stairs.

Kaoru and I said our goodnights to Haruhi and when we got to our room I quickly put Rin down on the bed. She then immediately moved to the edge of the bed.

I didn’t notice I was staring at her until Kaoru called me to go change and go to sleep.

I did what he said and after I lied down next to Rin.

 I could smell her hair that was sprawled across her pillow. Her hair smelled like strawberries as it did the last time. I grabbed a small piece of her hair and just look at it.

She curled her body away from me and the hair I had went away through my fingers.

I looked over and saw Rin close to Kaoru. Her head was close to his chest, I never felt this angry at him but he was already asleep and so was Rin. I sighed trying to get rid of my anger and turned around so I don’t have to see them.

I closed my eyes and before I knew it I was fast asleep.

(i know i know this chapter is short >.< sorry about that. But it's sunday and i feel lazy ._. but i know thats not an excuse. . .yeah sorry once again. Bye byee)