The Next Morning

Kaoru’s P.O.V

Why is she in the middle? I thought we told her that she can be on the side.’

I felt confused as I got up and sat and looked at both Hikaru and Rin. I smiled and whispered in Rin’s ear, “thank you.”

A small smile plastered across her face and then it left and she turned around. I chuckled lightly and bend down to her, “just once.”

And then I lightly hugged her. I felt my eyes widen at my action and I blushed. I quickly got out of the bed and went to go change.

After that I headed towards the door looking at both Hikaru and Rin. ‘This will be a surprised to both of them when they wake up.’ I lightly chuckle at them and then leave.

Hikaru’s P.O.V

“Mhhhh. . .” I felt myself waking up and I opened my eyes feeling the side Rin was on empty. I look over even though my vision is still a bit blurred.

Did she. . .did she already get up?’

“Uhmm. . .” I didn’t feel like getting up so I turn over and hug Kaoru while closing my eyes. But. . .Kaoru’s hair wasn’t so long. And. . .since when does Kaoru smells like strawberries. When I opened my eyes instead of Kaoru. . .it was Rin.

“AH!” I screamed and pushed her away which woke her up. The look she had when I woke her up was like. . .the devil.

She had her hair in her face and when she picked up her head she was glaring at me, “why the hell did you wake me up?” She spits.

“I. . .I uh. .” I stuttered under her glare. “If you ever wake me up again. . .” she didn’t finish her sentence because she lost consciousness and hit the pillow.

I sighed in relived and chuckled as I hear her lightly snore.

Note to self do NOT wake up Rin.’

Her hair smelled really good.’ My sub-conscience adds and I blushed. I got up to go and get ready for breakfast.

Before I left I check to see if Rin was still sleeping. I laughed at her by the way she sleeps.

She sleeps with her mouth a bit open, she curls her body, and brings the blanks close to her chest. As I look at her, her face looks worried and sad. I felt a bit sad as I watched her but then she slowly opens her eyes. Her pink eyes still look tired and she turns her pink orbs towards me.

“What are you doing?” She asks and I slightly blush.

“Nothing! I was just. . .um. . .trying to find my phone!” I said loudly while walking towards the door in an awkward manner.

She giggles and says, “you’re weird.”

After that I leave

Rin’s P.O.V

The dream I had was not very pleasant. It was about after what happen when Mai died. I cringed as I thought about it.

When Mai died I felt alone and unwanted. Mai was my savor when I came home from school and when my mother or father said something to mean to me. But after she died I learned how to fake smile and conceal my feelings.

Not much had changed but I try to be more open one step at a time but my mother and father bring me back down right when I do better.

When I woke up I saw Hikaru looking at me and smiling. I felt a bit embarrassed but still asked him why he was looking at me. He seem surprised and quickly backed away.

“Nothing! I was just. . .um. . .trying to find my phone!” he said loudly walking to the door.

I giggle and say, “you’re weird.” He quickly leaves and I get up.

Why did I have a dream about Mai’s death? I haven’t have a dream like in while.’ I think as I get dress into a blue sleeveless shirt with flowers on its side, some shorts, cute sliver colored sandals, and some bracelets. I put my hair in a waterfall braid.

I walk out of the room and went down to eat. I saw everyone their but Kyoya and Hani. I walk down and see Haruhi.

“Hey Haruhi.” I say with my brightest smile. She replies with a smile and walks to go serve some customers. I look and see Hikaru and Kaoru.

“Hey guys. It’s pretty busy here, huh?” I say looking at Haruhi walking quickly around the place.

“Hey Rin. Yeah it’s been like this ever since we came down.” Kaoru tells me. We make small chat until they ask me the question I’ve been wanting to avoid.

“So, why were you sleeping in the middle last night.” Hikaru asks smirking.

“Oh yeah about that,” I felt my face flush, “it was cold!”

“Sure.” Kaoru said with sarcasm in his smirk.

“Yeah! It’s true! And Hikaru kept pushing me off the bed!” I said remembering when I fell and hit the floor.

“Okay I believe that one.” Kaoru says laughing at Hikaru. Hikaru smiles towards me and I reflect that same smile.

All of a sudden Tamaki comes through the door and runs straight towards Haruhi. “HARUHIIIII!!!!” Tamaki yells and throws himself towards her.

“Yeah Tamaki-sempai?” She turns towards him. “Today is your day off! I asked Mizusu and she said you can come with us today!” He said smiling with his hands on his hips. “Tamaki-senpai you can’t just ask Mizusu when I can have a day off.” She said irritated.

“Where are we going?” I say look over towards them. Tamaki smirks at no one in particular and yells for us to hear, “Gentleman! We’re going to the beach!”

“The beach!?” I yell out loud with an excited expression. I’ve only been to the beach once but I too small to swim out too far.

“Yes! And I have the perfect thing for Haruhi to wear!” Tamaki then pulls out a magazine and show her but she just looks at the page annoyed and walks away. I laughed at both of them and sat back down trying to contain my excitement.

“When will we be going boss?” Hikaru asks

“Today!” Tamaki said happily.

My eyes widen and I stand up, “yaay!!” I felt my excitement comer over me and saw everyone was looking and I quickly sat back down with my face red.

“Hahaha!” The twin both laughed and I smiled embarrassed.

“Let’s go to the beach!” They said in sync.

(I will put up the picture of Rin's outfit and hair in the multimedia. And just to let the people who are reading know I WON'T update on Thrusdays and maybe some Wednesdays because on those day i'm super busy >.< That is all bye bye see you next chapter :D)