At the Hitachiin's (Part 1)

Rin's P.O.V
This week was coming to an end and ever since Tuesday the Host Club had been acting weird towards me.

Tamaki was asking me what type of guys I was into which didn't really confuse me because that's the same question he asked when we first met. So I just brushed it off as him being weird.

But then Hani-senpai asked me the next day 'would you share you cake with the person you like' which made surprised me because he doesn't know if I like anyone.

I told him 'yeah I would but I didn't like anyone as anything more than a friend.' After he didn't push it any further.

It was Friday and the Host Club had just ended. Tamaki held us back wanting to tell us something.

"Lets all go some where tonight!" He said cheerfully.

"Where would we go? Remember Haruhi is a commoner so it has to be low price." The twins said in sync.

I looked over to Haruhi and she was already annoyed by the face she was making.

"What about karaoke?" I suggested because it's cheap and Haruhi should be able to pay for herself.

"What's 'karaoke'?" Hani-senpai asked finishing his cake. Everybody except Haruhi was looking at me with confusion.

"You guys seriously don't know what karaoke is?" I was in complete disbelief. Since I wasn't rich for a long time I knew what karaoke was but even so karaoke? How do you not know that?

"No. If it's commoner stuff we wouldn't know." Hikaru said and I sighed.

"Karaoke is like singing songs by artists." I explained. Tamaki's eyes lit up and he clapes my hand.

"Rin please tell me more!" He said his eyes were shining bright like diamonds. Before I could even speak he put up his fist in the air and yelled," All right men let's go to this karaoke!"

"Yes!" They all, except Haruhi and I, yelled in a salute position.

. . .

"I will be singing Shissou." Tamaki said confidently. He began to sing, not to be mean but he was horrible, and we all just watched.

The song ended and we claped.

"Come on Rin! Lets do a duet!" Tamaki said.

"No I'm fine with singing by myself." I smiled politely.

"How about with us?" The twins ask and I think for a minute.

"But I don't know if there is any songs that have 3 people in it." I say.

"Well look." They say and I go up to the music list. Turns out there was but there was only one.

"It's call First Love Academy. There is Len or Gumi. Pick either one." I told the twins.

"I'll pick Len." Kaoru said.

"Then I have Gumi." Hikaru said. I clicked play on the song and the music began.

Kaoru: I will learn and exercise
But I'm pretty hopeless at both in my own eyes 
I achieved more than enough.
From staring at you, you are my crush.

I've decided finally.
I'll write you a letter of love and you will see. 
But I'm missing one demand.
The courage to put it in your hand.

Rin: Hey... Don't you think I see you over there?
Hey... Tell me what you want?
Come on and say it now!