Here's to Never Growing Up (Epilogue)

~Three Years Later~

Rin's P.O.V

"Alright this is the last day at this school for all of you 3rd year students. We will be having an assembly for you once I dismiss you. So, for now, you may talk amongst each other." The teacher told us. Right after he said that a wave of girls rushed towards me.

"Rin! Is it true?! About the Host Club?!" One the girls asked.

"It can't be, right Rin?!" The other girl asked as well with tears on the side of her eyes.

I smiled sadly,"You'll all have to wait until the assembly." They all still tried to push the information out of me but it wouldn't work.

As I was trying to get away from the Host Club girls I was pulled away from someone. I gasped out of the surprise but once I was who it was I relaxed.

"Hikaru how many times have I told you not to do that to me. You sacred the hell out of me." I breathed. Hikaru just smiled victoriously while letting me go.

"You look pretty." Hikaru said trying to get my forgiveness through a compliment. Today we got free dress so I finally got to get out of that yellow dress. I stuck out my tongue to him and then remembered something. I sighed and frowned at my thought.

"It's kind of sad," I look out the window,"once we graduate. . .the Host Club will be gone." Hikaru looks at me a bit surprised but just smiled softly at me.

"To be honest, I don't think that," Hikaru pats my head," you say the Host Club will be gone but we'll always be together. No matter what we will always be together, we're just leaving the school not our precious friendship. So don't be sad because we'll all be in each others mines and hearts."

I was staring at Hikaru because I was surprised by what he said.

"Wow you actually said something really deep and smart." I said clapping my hands.

"Thank you. .wait hey!" He finally understood what I meant and lightly hit me on the head. I giggled and felt the thought lift off my chest.

"Hey come on Rin we need to set up!" I look over to see one of my band members calling me.

"Ah okay! Sorry Hikaru I'll see you at the assembly." I said waving goodbye. He put on one of his pouting faces and I blushed frowning. Before I left I pecked him on the cheek and he smiled satisfied. I left with my girl guitarist and back up vocals, Rika.

A lot had happened over the past 2 years. I got into a band well more like Rika formed it and forced me into it, Hani-senpai and Mori-senpai went into college, Hani-senpai has a girlfriend now, Kaoru has taken interest in Rika, and finally Haruhi and Tamaki have gotten together.

As we're setting up I think of all the things Hikaru and I have been doing the past 2 years. Our first date was. . .interesting but still I had the time if my life. I had told my mother that I was with Hikaru and, to my surprise, she didn't say anything about their money. She patted my head, smiled softly, and said 'I hope for all your happiness.' Hikaru had, countless of times, warded off boys from me by telling them something which, by this day, I still don't know.

After a while Hikaru and Kaoru stopping playing the Which One is Hikaru game for guest and decided to tell them which is really which instead, so that was a big step for them. Soon after that we were kind of parting a bit but we were still the best of friends, even now.

"Rin! Earth to Rin!!" Rika was waving her hands in my face and I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Ah sorry I was thinking about some stuff." I said embarrassed.