Chapter 5: School project

*ringggggggggg!*

Finally breaktime bell is ringing. Its time to mokgo! I packed my stuff and going to meet hyuna at canteen. I I've told hyuna that I might be late today, so I give my money to hyuna and she will buy me food and I dont need to que up. Its hella long.~

Me: hey hyuna!
Hyuna: hey!Here's your food. Well... Are you walking alone?....Where's your "honey sugar bunbun namjoon?".
Me: ew? Since when he's my honey sugar bunbun?
Hyuna: I saw everything this morning? Do you and him "when ehem"? Omg!
Me: no. I don't have any feeling on him. *well im lying* he's just helping me to walk.
Hyuna:helping wwhat? What's wrong?
Me:we don't have enough time to talk about this. Palli mokgo!
Hyuna: tch this girl.....

*ringggggggggg!! Second bell ringing. Breaktime over*
Me:im going!
Hyuna:bye.

(In class)
"Okay class!! Be quite! Ill making announcement. For the next science lesson we will doing project about "green earth". Good news is..... I allowed u guys select your own partner. Get ready with all stuff that you needed. " said Mrs.Lee. "ahhhh I'm fucked up. Who is going to be my partner? "Can I be your partner? Because I don't know anyone else in this classroom except you. Can I? "Ask namjoon. I'm not fuckin dreaming right? "Oh yes! Sure!. When and where can we discuss this project?" "Anytime when you free. How about at my house? " "good. Meet you there. You have my number right? Call me when you ready " "I'll pick you up at your house .yes, i have. I'll call you when I'm ready.okay?" Said him. *that "okay" is the sweetness okay . I can't tell you how soft his voice is.*

------------------

*beep bepp*
Me:Oh there he is. Mom I'm going! I love you!
Mom: alright. Becareful. Love you too. Ah she still a baby. (Lower voice)

(Namjoon's car)
With awkward position, namjoon voice crack the silent atmosphere....

N: nice dress *with sweetest smile*
M: ah thank you *I swear my cheek turned red tomatoes uhhhhhh*
N: we don't really know each other right? So, can you intro about yourself?
M: well. My full name is Lee Chaelin. My family owned a restaurant in itaewon. Uh I guess I'll stop there.hehee. how about you?
N: okay... my full name is Kim namjoon. I moved here because of my dad. He got a new project here. So my family have to follow him. that's it.

The atmosphere back silent again. I once peek at him. He kinda hot wearing "all-black". With side profile , sharp jaw line. I fell in love again. With stupid reason.
Namjoon stopped his car infront of western restaurant with luxury design. Once we get into the restaurant, everyone was looking at us. I heard someone said "woah such a cutie couple". Again, my cheek tired pinkish. He notice that and he ask me why. I'm seriously fucked up. "Oh nothing". "Table for two please" tell namjoon to the waiters. "Here..... " without any hesitate we follow the waiter. "So want to place you order now?" "Ah yes. What do you want to eat chae?" Ask namjoon. I was struggle the menus. I order one plate of fruit salad with mashed potato. And namjoon order chicken chop. And 2 fresh mango juice. While waiting for the food. We talk about school stuff . After 15 minutes and finally the food comes. We eat silently without any words. Suddenly namjoon stop eating and ask me do I have boyfriend or not. Like wtf. Why is he asking me that question. I feel butterfly flying in my stomach right now. And I calmly answer "no". He smile. *ayy this man scared me. What did that smile means?* . And I continue eating.

Finish eating, namjoon pay the bill. Then we ready to go to namjoon house. it takes 30 minutes to reach his house gate. Dam boi his house big asf. he must be rich tought me.

He opened the door for me "ladies first" with smile. Well it's like HEAVEN as soon I step into the house! white, big, full of luxurious stuff. "Sit here , I prepare my laptop. Wait". He disappear from my sight. I can't stop saying "woah""daebak " & etc. Namjoon bring his laptop and we started the disscuss about the project. We sat there like 2 or 3 hours straight. I think I hurt my backbone , when I was 10, i had my sugery because of accident with my dad. I break my backbone. Namjoon notice I'm not comfortable with this position. Then he told me to lay down. "You can rest if you want. Let me do this. You seem tired. Its okay" . He so caring though me. "Is it okay? Give me 5 minutes okay?" The he smile. *uhhh that smile again*.

(After 2 hours)
"Chae-ah, Chae, I finished it." Namjoon voice waked me up. With sleepy face, I answered "ah? You did? How?" "I just get the information from Google. Do you want to eat something?" Ask him. *why so suddenly* "ah, anything" "alright i get you sweet and sour chicken with rice" . He quickly grab his phone on the table.
What a boyfriend material. After waiting 20 minutes. Someone ringing the bell, so the food finally coming. While we eating the atmosphere not quiet like before but full with laughing and else. I found he is so entertain. Know how to make jokes and etc.

*I'm sorry I made a lot of mistake and typos. I hope you enjoy reading my ff. Lots of love from me.