Chapter 22: new chapter

"How long you guys know each other?" Ask my mom.
"Around 4 years *he looking at me and give me smile face*" namjoon answers.
I just stay quiet, see how far namjoon can answer the question.
"Don't want to take another step?" My mom ask then smiling.
We gave her our confuse face.
"Yeah, like engaged or something. You guys know each other quite long. Why won't think about next step?" She spoke again.
Namjoon smile shyly I just there, can't stop smiling. Didn't believe what did my mom said just now.
"We will talk about this later aunty. We will make the final decision as soon as possible. " namjoon said.
I shocked. Seriously shocked. What did he mean?

-----------------------------------------------------------

I send namjoon off to the door frame. My mom already gone. Maybe went to the kitchen. And she told namjoon to wait for her, cause she want to give namjoon cheesecake that she baked.

"Ill think about the next step" he spoke. "No need to be hurry" I said. He hold both of my hands, "baby, there's no no in this. If we can married now, I will take you there" he said. I smile. I saw my mom coming, slowly namjoon let go of my hands.

"Ey, don't think I didn't see that. What a cutie couple" my mom tease us. We just laugh. "Here, the cheesecake that I made. Eat well namjoonie" she spoke again and went to the kitchen again.

I put my hands around his neck, and I look seriously short. Can you imagine 160cm girl put her arms on 182cm guy neck?

"Well, if you say so" I said. he Hug my waist and stare into my eyes and said "just wait, I'll make you mine one day. But. ..... I gotta go now. Ill call you once I get home" he said. slowly let go of my arms from his neck. I saw him slowly walking to his car.

"I love you chae!" He yelled. I just smile and wave at him.

I run to upstairs, grab my towel and go shower. I'm so tired. I haven't see hyuna today.

Laid my back on my bed, I heard my phone ringing. Looking at the ID, namjoon name appears. I pick it up.

Conversation.
Me: hey
Namjoon: I'm home.
Me: go to shower. I know you tired.
Namjoon: after this. I want to talk to you. I miss you already.
Me: awh, I miss you too baby.
Namjoon: chae, can u packed your stuff?
Me: Ey, why?
Namjoon: we're going to my resort tomorrow.
Me: see? You always like this. Aishhhhh.....
Namjoon: want me to come over? Ill help you to pack your stuff?
me: no! I'll pack by myself
Namjoon: okay, I'll pick you up at 3:00pm tomorrow. I'm going to shower. Bye jagiya.
Me: bye. And, after shower , sleep. Okay?
Namjoon: alright. Bye *muah*
me: bye.
Conversation end.

After the phone call end, I keep thinking what will happens next at the resort. Good or bad?

__________TIME PASS 3:00PM_________
*poooooon poooooon* namjoon already here. I go get my mom and kiss her cheek and say goodbye. Namjoon stand at the door frame watch me kiss my mom. He just smile showing us his dimples.

I walk to the door and hand my bags to namjoon so he can put it on his truck.

He open the passenger door for me, I slowly get into the car. He do the half circle and go to driver seat. Now we heading to his resort which is take about 4/5 hours. I fall asleep because I didn't get enough sleep last night.

Namjoon suddenly push the emergency break and I wake up in shock. I feel like my heart want to jumped out from my body.

"Oh! Did I wake you up chae? I'm sorry." He apologize. "No no I'm okay. Why did you do that?" I asked. " I saw something trying to cross the road" he said. "Ah, it's okay. I'm fully charged now. " I said. he continue to drive.

After 5 hours, we arrive at Kim's resorts. I miss this resort so much. We didn't create good memory last time. And I hope good thing will happen later.

Namjoon takes all the bags. with happy mood, we walk to the lobby.
Namjoon get his personal room key.
We use lift so it won't take too long , well for you guys information, this resort have 1306 room, 20 levels.

We reach Namjoon personal room, he slide his key to the small box. We finally enter the room. I miss this room so much. Only God know what I feel right now.

He put the bags near the closet. I open all the curtain , I can see beach from here. I go out to the balcony, stare at the view. Namjoon stand behind me and hug my waist from behind. He put his chin on my shoulder. "We will create good memory now, forget past, start new life" he said. "Yes, we will" I said. "I'm hungry" he said and making cute face. "ummm... okay. I will cook and you will help me right?" I asked. "Of course! help eat all the food." He said. I punch his arm and laugh. We leave the balcony. We change our clothes and go to the kitchen. Ready to cook.

"Okay what should I cook?" I ask him. He shake his head. "Okay, what do you want to eat? Something like you crave all the time but you don't have chance to eat it?" I ask. He calmly say "you". "Ah,.... be serious. " I said. "Yeah, it's you. What else?" He tease me.
"Ah, I won't cook anymore" I shout cutely. "Look at you, so cute ... okay okay. I want steak. I will help you" he said and laugh.

I told him to cut the onion and he seriously takes 30 minutes to cut one onion. I sigh. "Why take so long to cut one onion?" I ask. "Well, I never cut onion before and my members told me not to cook for the sake of world peace you know?" he said . I laugh at his statement. "You just sit there and watch. don't even move" I said. He leave me with the onion and sit on chair.

after the late lunch, Namjoon help me to wash all the plates. So material husband. He really win my heart.

After finish cleaning the kitchen, we go to living room, sit on sofa watching television. I laid my head on his chest. "Are you sleepy?" He ask. "No." I said. "I'm sleepy" he said. " wanna go bed now?" I ask. " yeah, you want to sleep too?" He ask. "No, I will go with you to the room, since the room has television too." I said. "Lets go" he said.

I turn on the tv and slow the volume, since Namjoon trying to sleep. After 5 minutes lying, he knock out. Wow that fast. I guess he really tired driving 5 hours straight.

I have no friends to talk with, and my eyelids feel so heavy and slowly fall asleep.

After 2 hours, I wake up before Namjoon. And I can't move my body cause Namjoon arm around me. if I moves, I will wake him up. So I decide not to move and just stay still. 2 hours not enough for him to sleep. That means, I have to stay still about 3 hours more. I take my phone beside me, and plug the earphone, and put it in my ear.

After 3 hours, Namjoon wake up. I unplug my earphone from my ears. "You wake up? Feel better?" I ask. He half awake and nodded. I smile look at his angelic face. He so beautiful to me.
"Go wash your face" I said. He get up from the bed and walk to the bathroom.

He came out and smile at me and that smile seriously melt my heart. "Wanna go out? To the beach?" He ask. "Sure" I said. "Go change" he said. I take my beach outfit from my luggage and went to the bathroom to change. After 15 minutes I came out and do shock face. "Why?" Namjoon ask. "When did you change?" I asked. "Chae, I am a boy, a man, I can change anywhere. I don't mind if I change in front of you but too bad you went to the bathroom. " he smirk. I rolled my eyes. And he just laugh.