chapter 11: His little secret

"Choon-ah, can I ask something?". "Nae? Yes. Anything." He smile and look into my deep eyes. "Who is that girl just now?" Ask me. "*silence* she is jessi. My dad business partner daughter. Okay let me explain this. Our dad want us to married so that they business will success. I told her, let's faking that we are couple. But she really fall in love at me. I know youre mad when im not replying your message and stuff. But im with her. I cant do that. Like she's 24/7 with me. Im sorry chae *he hold my hand*." I feel regret what have I done. " but you dont have to worry. I broke up with her already". "How about you dad business?". Ask me. "Jessi said just let she handle that. She nice but not like you. " he give me a wink. *what a jerk*. I smile at him.

After finishing our breakfast, he drove me home. "Okay, we here. Chae,... can you get ready around 2:00pm and ill pick you. I have something to tell you." I shock. Something to say? Again? "W..why? Theres anything I need to know?" . "Yes, ill call you once I get home. Bye baby. Dont forget". Said him.

I open my door room, I see my fluffy bed and I jumped onto it. Feels like 10 years im not on my fluffy bed But the fact is just 1 night. *ring ring* my phones ringing. Oh its was namjoon. ,I pick it up. "Im home. I miss you" namjoon said. Miss me? Like he was with me aroud 20 minutes ago. "I miss you too. Go take a bath! Now!" Yelled me. "Ah, I want to talk to you longer. I dont want to take a bath. " say him. Ey this kid, I guess he want beat or something. " no no no! Go now. Before I kill you". "Ah, okay fine. Bye jagiya" . He hung up.

Done take shower, I put some lotion on my body and comb my hair. While waiting for namjoon to pick me up I lay on my bed. I check my clock, it's 1:19pm. I need to get ready.

Clock showing 2:04pm but namjoon car still not here. *bepp bepp* I ran through my door frame. And he get out from his car. He take my hand bring me to passenger seat. He opened the door for me. He close my door, he run half circle and go to his driver seat. Finally he's on the car. "You ready?" He ask me. "Yes" I answer. Maybe he know im tired. He dont say any words. But I know he once secretly peek me and smile.

(Bighit ent)
We're here. He open my door and hold my hand . He lock his fingers to my fingers. He take me to the building. He still smiling and didn't say any words. I wonder why. Once we get into one room, seems like practice room. Dance practice room. I saw jin,yoongi,jhope,jimin,v and jungkook. They were smiling. Why? Is there something I dont know? I keep asking myself. "Baby, now I let you know who am I" namjoon said. I was shocked. What is this? Who is him?

"Baby, ill tell you my little secret, who anybody doesn't know this. I hope you still accept me" he sounds like begging. I look at him with clueless face. "I am... an idol." He said. I was shocked! Im dating an idol?! How? "You won't leave me right? Promise?" He ask me. Im still in shock and I answerd "yes". He hugged me after that. The members mocking us. Like jimin hug jungkook and jungkook look kinda annoyed. But I found it cute. When the other keep "woo-ing" us. Im blushing. Suddenly, yoongi oppa spoke, "shall we celebrate this happy moment?! How? Let me treat u guys with hanwoo(korean beef)" the boys jumping and screaming . You know bangtan is meat, meat is bangtan.

*will update soon. Asap