Chapter 26: Counting days

Day by day just passed, now already 7 month. We start to buy a lot of baby clothes, since we know the gender. Its a girl. 2 month left, time flew like a stars. I can't wait till this big moment, I'm giving birth.

"We bought a lot didn't we?" I ask Namjoon. "Hmm.. stop buying?" He ask. I nodded cause we bought a ton (I guess) of baby dress, her daily clothes. I think this is more than enough.

Done shopping for our princess. Its time to eat. "What do you want to eat?" Namjoon ask. "Well, I don't mind" I said. We walk off from babykiko, heading to parking lot.
Namjoon start the engine car, ready to heading to his favorite restaurant. talk about his favorite restaurant, where he proposed me to be his girlfriend back, I suddenly remember about my culinary camp. I pass the registration but I let it go . I know its stupid decisions, but I don't want to leave Namjoon anymore. I guess, that is the best for me.

While, drowning in my own world. We finally arrive at his favorite restaurant which is luxury restaurant.

(Restaurant)
The waiter open the door for us, my hand in Namjoon hand. "Table for two" Namjoon said to the girl waiting at the counter. She nodded. "Here sir" she said. We just follow that girl heading to our table.

Like always we will order first and have to wait for around 15 minutes to get our food. "Here.. our place" Namjoon spoke. "Time flew too fast" I said. "I know, and you're mine now." He said again. I just smile looking at his happy face. "I remember 4 years ago, when we(bts) playing basketball, I feel like my hearts really melt on you. Wearing oversized white tee, blue skinny jeans and red converse high. Woah you really got my attention that time " He said and laugh. "Ah, I know. You make me shy and poke my nose. You pabo" I said and we laugh. He suddenly take my hand into him, "I seriously love you chae, really" he said looking into my eyes. "I love you too Namjoon. " I said back.

Food finally arrive and we enjoy eating.

(Home)
"Woahhh I'm so tired" Namjoon lightly shout. "You can go sleep. You didn't get enough sleep last night because of me" I said. He have to take care of me last night, I can't sleep because of back pain, and our princess in my tummy keep moving. I feel bad for Namjoon. "Its okay, the boys will come after this." He said. "Ah, okay. They already eat or not?" I ask. Namjoon shook his head. So that means I have to cook for the boys. actually I like when they came, at least Namjoon get less bored. You know since I have my big tummy, I don't have enough strength to give what Namjoon want(know what I mean?)

Bell ringing and the boys has come. "They came. Ill go and get them" Namjoon rush go to main door to invite the boys. "Chaeeeee!!!" The shouted cutely. "Yeaaaaaa" I give them response. "How are you?" Jimin ask. "I'm okay. But I have back pain often" I said. "Poor chae, it's okay. " Seokjin oppa said. I nodded. "You guys already eat?" Namjoon ask. They shook their heads. "And, that's why we bough some kitchen stuff to cook. Can we use your gas?" Yoongi oppa make jokes and making we laugh. "Its okay noona, we will cook this time. You can rest" cute Jungkook said. "Oh really? So sweet of you guys" I said. "Okay everybody, let's cooking" Hoseok said and scream. "And make sure, clean after that okay? And, for Namjoon, don't burn my frying pan. " I said and the boys laughing. "Ah I know" Namjoon said back. They run to downstairs to cook and leave me alone here in living room. I can hear they laughing and screaming here and there. Seems like they having fun when cooking. I smiled. My eyes feel so heavy, slowly I fall asleep on this sofa.

"Jagiya.... Jagiya." Namjoon woke me up. "Yes?" I ask. "You can sleep in bedroom, it will hurt you if you sleep like this" he said. As he helping me to get up, we slowly walking to our master bedroom. I saw Namjoon take off his shirt. " what are you doing?" I ask. Its kinda scary, he just take off his shirt. "Not doing anything . " he said. "Then, why take off your shirt ?" I ask him again. "Well....." he give me dirty look. I'm so uncomfortable with that. Since I'm pregnant, I don't like him acting like that, even cuddle. I seriously don't like. Maybe because of pregnant, maybe? . "The boys want to play at pool" he said. "Ahhhh, " I said. I laugh inside, he is so scary. "You can sleep now. just shout my name, and I'll be here if you need anything" he said.

I saw him running to downstairs, to get the boys. Namjoon not in my sight anymore.

"I can't sleep, why?" I monologue inside. "Should I see the boys?" I get up from my bed, slowly walking to downstairs. My back really hurts. I go to kitchen, cause it's connect to our backyard door. From this glass door, I can see the kids, playing, laughing, dancing to their songs. In decide to make orange juice, and bring it to them.

With tray in my hands, walking slowly towards them. I put the tray at picnic table. "Stop playing already. Here, I make some orange juice" I shouted, not loud not slow but I know they can hear me. Everyone eyes looking at me, pushing each other before running and laugh.

"Why here? Don't want to sleep?" Namjoon ask me and sit beside me. While the boys, sit on the floor drinking their juice. "I don't know, my eyes won't shut" I said. "How many month left?" Yoongi oppa ask. "2month. And im scared" I said. "Woahhhh, we seriously will be uncle" he said tell the boys. "Why scared" Seokjin oppa ask. "Its my first time, of course" I laugh. "Ill be there with you. Don't worry okay?" Namjoon said and take my hands to his. "Aigooo they started again.. runn!!!!!" Jungkook shouted and running to the pool. The boys follow their maknae and get into the pool one by one, except Namjoon. He still here with me and just smile looking at his friends.

Its night already, and im so hungry. Actually, we already eat our dinner, but im still hugry, well you know someone in me want some food again. So i decide to ask namjoon to buy me food. I saw Namjoon watching his favorite drama on television, he look so chill. Slowly I approach him. Place my head on his chest, "Namjoon~" I said. He just humming, "I'm hungry." I said. "What? Again? We already eat dinner" he said. "Yes, but your princess want more. Please baby? Please?~" I make pouting face. He cupped my face and said "aishhhh look at your cheeks, so squishy. You eat a lot on dinner. " . "Well, if you don't want to, it's okay. I just go to sleep then. Let your princess hungry." I said. I get up from my seat, he grab my hand and sigh "okay, tell me what you wanna eat?" He ask. I'm become more excited when he ask what do I want, "I want, fries, chicken chop, spicy rice cake, steam fish cake, and snacks" I said and Namjoon give me his shock face. His eyes about to popped out. "Why so many, you dont scared if you fat?" He tease me. "Nope and thank you. I love you Namjoon" I kiss his cheek. " I love you too" he slowly said back. Namjoon grab his key car, and start the engine. "Baby , don't sleep. Ill be back real quick okay?" He said. "Alright, be safe." I close and lock the main door. I'm so scared if Namjoon wasn't at home, and I'm alone. So I must lock the door.

Namjoon seriously took about 1 hours to get all the food, and I already feel sleepy. I just can't wait anymore. I forget about the food, slowly I get up, go to master bedroom and sleep.