Chapter 16: break up

I'm standing in front of Namjoon house, my hand is shaking to ring the bell. But I gain strength, I finally touch it. The gate open, I straightly go inside the house. I saw sexy girl sitting on couch. Who is she? What is she doing here? She stare at me with disgust face.

"Oh wasseo? Sit." Namjoon said. Namjoon sat behind that girl. But why? Who is she? I'm trying to be positive but I can't. She linked her arm in Namjoon arm. I'm seriously getting mad but I choose to stay still. "Chae, I guess we should end our relationship." Namjoon said. Okay.....! What? What the actual fuck is this?! "What are you talking about?!" I ask. "I know you have boyfriend right? The one that hugged you on the beach 1 month ago......" he stop. "Fuck you! He's not my boyfriend. What is this Namjoon?! I thought I explain everything to you? You still don't trust me? Woah, you've change!" I yelled. "Meet Laura, my new girlfriend. I'm sorry I think we should end this relationship. I guess we are not mean to be Chae" he said. My anger is rising , tears keep falling down. I lost my words. How did he make me like this? I get up, I throw water directly on Namjoon face. "Are you crazy?! What are you thinking about?!" Laura spoke. "Baby are you okay?" He ask Namjoon. Namjoon wiping the water on his face. All his shirt got wet. "Both of you are crazy now! What a jerk and bitch! I trust you Namjoon! This is how you pay me back?! Stupid jerk! DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TO CRAWL BACK! " I run to the door frame, crying as loud as I can.

I start my car, get out from the house. I think I'm betrayed by loyalty. I just lost my words. After 1 month he left me without telling me where he going, and this is what i get after 1 month waiting?!

I stop my car on han river. Get out from my car, i sat on the ground. giving my all, let my tears fall. i shouted. Im tired living like this? If i know things will be like this, ill never accept his love. Why always me? My phone ringing, namjoon name appear, without any hesitation I throw it into Han river. "I don't need someone like you Namjoon! No more! I never trust you again! What did I do so wrong?! He is not my boyfriend! Cant you let me explain clearly?!" I shouted hoping everyone can feel that Im hurt. I just sit there , try to clear my mind but accidently I fall asleep.

*morning at Han river*
I wake up, look around I'm still on Han river area. I get up,My body feel the pain. I'm hurting myself last night because too frust. I drove my car, and finally I reach my house. Thank God, my mom not wake up yet. I slowly go upstairs, I think my spirit is already gone. I'm so tired.

Nothing much to do, I walk at park with catleena. 4 years ago.... I meet Namjoon here, writing poem.

I loose catleena string, she run freely. I don't have strength to smile. I sit on small brench where I sat with Namjoon 4 years ago. My eyes start to teary. I still can't move on. I hold this relationship 4 years, but Namjoon playing. I force myself to smile, I think catleena is one and only that I have now. And my mom.

I try to calm my mind, suddenly someone calling me from behind and it's hyuna. My best friend! I start to cry seeing her face. I miss her. I lost contact since he moved to Japan 4 years ago.

"Hyuna!" I shock and hug her. "Babe! I miss you so much" said Hyuna. We both crying. We talk about, graduation, what is she doing now and etc. Suddenly she ask me "so how was Namjoon?" She ask excitedly. I look down to earth. "Hey? Whats up? Why are you crying? Tell me" she ask. I laid my back on her shoulder. "We just broke up last night" I start to cracking my voice. "Oh my God, what happen?!" She ask. "1month ago, zico, you know him right? *she nodded* we meet at Namjoon resort, we accidentally meet, zico was too happy to see me, he hug me.......*sigh* Namjoon got really mad after he find out . I try to explain but he didn't give me a chance." I explain. "I can explain if you want. I can't see you like this!" She said. "Too late......" I answer. "Why?!" She said. "He already have a new girlfriend, I meet him and her last night. He introduce me to his girlfriend . Then he broke our relationship " with slow voice I explain. "What a jerk! He can't do that! You, go with me to Namjoon house, now!" Hyuna drag me And catleena with her.