Chapter 7: "you're my ideal type"

"Oh!i should buy my pen refill. "With sleepy face I go the the mart to buy ink pen refill . I was so sleepy and I walking with my head down and I accidentally struck with a man . He start to yell. "ARE YOU STUPID OR WHAT?! CAN YOU PLEASE WALK WITH YOU HEAD UP! LOOK WHAT HAVE YOU DONE *his shirt wet*! THIS BITCH*he rise his hand to slap me* !". "Get you fucking hands off from her!" Ww... ait isn't this voice sound familiar? Its namjoon! What is he doing here? "Oh, who are u? Her boyfriend?! Can you teach you girlfriend to walk properly?!" Said that man. Without saying any words namjoon punch his face like 10 times. Blood coming through his nose. I start to cry. Telling namjoon to stop. I hug namjoon body as thight as I can. By doing that maybe can calm him down. Finally namjoon stop punching that man. I can't stop crying. That man finally get out from our sight. He hugged me back and asking me I'm fine or not. "Yah! How can you go alone to place like this?" He yelled. "I just want to buy my refill is that so wrong?". "I know it's not wrong. But at least bring you dad or smth. Are you okay he didn't do anything to you right?" Ask him again. I'm not answering and continue crying. I think I'm still in trauma. "Ya.. ya... hajima. Stop crying. Let me bring you there." . Done paying my stuff. Namjoon send me to my house. "Don't walk alone okay. Its dangerous for girl like you who don't know anything *he sigh*" . "Namjoona-ah, thank you for helping me. If you're not there maybe I'm- " . He cut me. " it's okay. I think you need rest. Go inside. Bye" "bye. Be careful." He smiled after he heard that word.

Shit day! I feel indebted with namjoon. He always help me since the day he moved in. I should give him something for payback. Hmm? What is it? Maybe I can cook something and bring it to him this evening? Yes yes yes! I should do that. First thing is I need to shower then make something special for him and the rest of members.

What should I cook? Lets check on Google maybe Google have nice menu. *checking Google* . Oh! This sound nice. Omo Omo Omo look at that, with colorful design. Second is, prepare the flavor, vanilla extract, chocolate, eggs,. Lets make it!

After putting everything into one bowl, I place it to small cupcake sheet. What I need to do is wait 15 minutes untill the dough bake nicely. *ting!* my oven just give me cute alarm. So that's means my cupcake is done! Whoaaaa! Look at that! Preety surface. Nice choco smell. The last step is deco! Done!! My chocolate cupcake is now done. The next menu is egg roll with cheese. Sounds great right? Omona! 1 hour left till 4:30pm. I must be hurry! Hurry chae hurry!

Done! My Choc cupcake and egg roll with cheese is now ready to be eat. Oh no. Not now. Till we see bts. They must be happy. I need to get ready now.

*open my closet* what should I wear?
Ah! White oversized tees, blue skinny jeans, and yes! Red converse high. Would be perfect. *ding* oh? Someone just give me a message, it's from.......... namjoon! I scream like I will die today. By heart beat fast. Like a racer. What did he say? "Chae, meet you there. Don't be late okay? Ill waiting! Xoxo💕" da he'll? Whats with that love? *I'm blushing* OMG OMG!!!!! Okay this is so excited. Done preparing my self, food on basket. I'm done now. Lets go meet bts!

"Oh! There's Chae" say jhope. I saw they busy playing basketball. But why is jhope there alone? "Not playing?" Ask me. "I'm tired. What are you bring with you?" Ask him. The members pause their game as soon as they see me there. Me and jhope sorrounded by hungry bear! "Oh? Wasseo? " ask namjoon. "Yes." Answer me. "You guys must be hungry after whole day playing basket ball right ?" "Naeeeee Chae!!! Feed us juseyoooo". Said jimin. He's so cute. "okay, here I bring u guys egg roll with cheese and Choc cupcake!". They start scream happily! I'm so glad they like it.

Done eating, they continue playing. But namjoon look tired. And not playing anymore. "Nice outfit. My ideal type." Namjoon spoke. "What?" I laugh. "You're my ideal type". "Eyyy, you make me blushing. Why don't you go there playing? Hahaha" answer me. "Ah I don't want. I just want to stay besides you". Oh my God. Did he..... OMG. she pointing at my cheek "look, it's getting red. Cute". I think I'm going to burst in here. My stomach playing concert in there. I just laugh. When he say that. Then jhope called him to ask him playing. "Stay here, I'll go playing. Watch me playing. You'll fall in love later". After he said that he touch my cheek before he run to the field. I keep smiling since that. Is this what we called drunk in love?