Chapter 24: You've changed my life

"You may kiss your bride now."
Namjoon cupped my face, he kiss my forehead then my lips. Tears falling from my eyes. I'm finally official his wife. Wife to Namjoon. Finally.

On our wedding day, everything went so smooth. I can see my mom, hyuna, and Namjoon parents so busy handling the guest. I'm so happy. Namjoon whisper to me "finally" he said. Slowly I place my right hand on his cheek, "I'm all yours now" I said. He placed his lips on my lips. After 5 seconds he let go.

After long day, it's night already. we spend our night in our bedroom. I'm tired. I don't do anything much today but I really feel the pain of tired. "You tired?" I ask Namjoon. He shook his head. "Wow, you strong" I laugh. "Of course. As a man I have to be strong" he said. "Thats my man" I hug him. he hug me back. Then suddenly his mom Open the door. "Oh! I m sorry. Did I bother you guys?" She said. I laugh at my mother in law. "Mom, how many time did I said to you? Knock the door first" Namjoon said to his mom. "No, it's okay. Why mom?" I asked. "No, I just want to check you guys. You guys comfortable or not. Thats it. But as I saw, it's 1000000% comfortable. You guys can continue again. Bye" she leave and give us a wink. I know what is that wink for. "Don't try to peek us!" Namjoon shout making me laugh. "Ahhhh, I know" his mom shouted back. Such a cutie family.

(Familybin law house)
We chill at veranda. Namjoon give me a backhug, he kiss my neck. And leave a lovebite. I can hear his breath, his kiss become rough, lovebites here and there. He turned my body, making me facing him. He placed his thick lips on my lips, softly bite my lower lips using his teeth. I uncomfortable with that position. I just can't hold it anymore.

"Everyone can see if we stay here. Lets go I inside" he said. I nodded. We go inside, "you'he changed my life chae " he said. He push me on the bed, "you ready?" He ask. "Yes...." I answered. Namjoon kiss my forehead, nose and lastly my lips. he open my shirt and throw it on the floor. From angel turned to beast real fast huh, Kim Namjoon? He smirk looking at my half naked body. Same, he take his shirt and throw it away. Lol, I'm not surprise cause I already see him without his shirts on, but not without pants. Slowly his hands moves to my special area. He take off my penties, he unzipped his pants, take his boxer off. I can see his friend now and I'm quite scared when he put his thing to mine.

Red blood coming out, "you in pain?" He asked. I nodded, my tears falling. "No no don't cry baby. The pain will gone. Wait a lil bit okay?" He said. After few seconds, the pain slowly gone. "How?" He ask. "Its g-gone n-now" I said. "I'm going now" he said. I nodded. Start slowly and he go fast and more faster. Only small scream can be heard, sweating here and there, moaning sound, sound of pleasure. I moan, I just can't handle my self. Talk shit and I don't even understand what am I saying. Namjoon keep saying "yeahhh baby yeahh" and making me want him more.

"Yeah Namjoon I'm coming" I said which is I'm not understand what is the meaning, it's automatic. "Scream my name chae" he said. "I'm comingggggggg!" he shouted. "Namjoooooooooon!!!" I shouted too. He let go of his seeds swimming in my vagina.

We both collapse, he lay beside me. "Feel good?" He ask and making me blushed. "Yes" I answer. He take his boxer on the floor and wear it and go to closet, take one robe, he help me to get up, hand me the robe. "You go shower first" he said. "Alright" I said.

(Our house)
After 1 month we married, I keep vomit and tell Namjoon my head spinning like mad. Namjoon ask me if I want to go to clinic or not and I said no. I scared asf.

Namjoon have work to do at bighit today, so I left alone at this big house. I feel lonely. I go upstairs and change my clothes. Take my key car, heading to pharmacy.

The main thing why I go pharmacy today is, I want to buy pregnancy test. I want to know I'm pregnant or not. I inform my mom about I keep vomit and else. She told me to buy pregnancy test and check it. So, that's why I'm here.

Done buying pregnancy test, I go convince store to buy snack. And do errands to buy kitchen stuff such as chicken, vege, Namjoon favorite yogurt and else. I have to be hurry, I have to homed first before Namjoon. And do the pregnancy test.

I enter my house garage, huh, lucky he's not homed yet. And I have time to do the pregnancy test. I take all my stuff from the truck, lock the car and running into the house.

I put everything that I buy in kitchen, rushing go to bathroom.

"OH MY GOD! I'M PREGNANT!!!!!!" I shouted as I saw 2 lines on the pregnancy test. "Kim Namjoon! I'm pregnant! Oh God thank you" I said. My tears just won't stop falling. This is true happiness. I going to have my own family. Have my own children. I'm so happy.

After 1 hour
I heard Namjoon car engine outside. That means he's home. Im so excited to show him what I've got today. I warmly welcome him into the house. He hug me. "Aww my baby, feeling better? " he ask and place his backhand on my forehead. "A little" I said. "You tired? I bought your favorite yogurt." I said. He give me confused face. "When did you?" He ask. "1 hour ago. I go buy kitchen stuff. I'm sorry I didn't tell you" I said. "No it's okay. But why can't you wait for me? I'm worried you go outside alone with this condition" he said. I smile looking at him and hand him a glass of yogurt.

I run to upstairs, leaving Namjoon alone at downstairs living room. I take my pregnancy test in my makeup table drawer. I put it on small box. I run downstairs to get Namjoon.

I sit beside Namjoon. He looking at me and said "why? Why you smiling like that?" He ask. "baby, I have something for you" I said. He put his yogurt on the table , "what is it?" He ask. I hand him the small box. He give me "what is this" face. "Open it" I said.
Slowly he open the box and......

"CHAE!!! YOU PREGNANT JAGI?! OH MY GOD MY JAGIYA IS PREGNANT" he said. he get up from his sit, and so do I. He hugged me, my tears falling again. He sweep my tears using his thumbnail. "I love you chae! I love you so much. Soon, we have our own family. I have my own children. I can't wait!" He said excitedly.

We go to clinic and do some checkup and the doctor said i already pregnant 3 weeks. Namjoon crying happily. The doctor congratulate us. He told me to control my eating and stuff. I can't wait till the day has come. We excited.

*I'm sorry this chapter a little bit dirty and it's 18+ 🔞