Chapter 27: ICU room

Its morning, 7:00pm. I open my eyes, stretch up a lil bit, I turn my body to see Namjoon, oh what? Wait? Where is him? I get up from my bed, check in bathroom, no.. he's not there bathing. Suddenly......

I go downstairs to see if Namjoon there, last night I told him to buy me food. "did I locked him outside?" I'm asking myself. slowly walking near the main door, I open it.

"Namjoon, wake up" I shake his shoulder a little, place my hands at his cheek, "Namjoon, wake up. Don't sleep here" I'm still trying, I saw he holding plastics bag which is my food that I told him to buy lastnight, he still didn't let go of it. After a few seconds, he woke up. "Heyyy" I'm smiling and cupped his face. "Oh hey" he still half awake, with his husky voice. "I ring the bell, I knock the door but no one comes" he said. "Ahh, I'm sorry. Too sleepy last night. Are you okay?" I said. He just nodded. As helping him to get up, I take the plastic bags with him, "I'm sorry" I said and put the plastic bags on kitchen bar. "No it's okay, I'm okay." He kiss me from behind. "Well, you have to go after this Kim Namjoon, go bath" I said .

Namjoon already leave about 2 hours ago with his boys. They have to practice for this upcoming tour in Hong Kong. I was so scared if Namjoon weren't there o no my due date.

Drowning in my own world, I heard someone ring the door bell, I get up from my seat, slowly walk to the door, I open it and there's hyuna.

"Babe! Owh look at your tummy!!" She shouted. "Heyyy, why are you here?" I ask. "Um, I have something to give." She said. "Really? Don't stay there, come in" I invite her.

With tray in my hands, I place it on the table. "So what is so excited? I can't wait to hear" I ask. She smile like mad, then she show me her fingers and it has ring on it. Yes, a diamond ring. "Damn, don't say!" I shouted . "Yesss, he did! He propose me last week!" She said with excited mood. "Oh my God! Congratulations babe! I'm so happy for you." I hugged her. "Were getting married next month. I'm so excited" she said. I'm feeling like crying, my one and only best friend is getting married. We go through this life together, she was there with me when I'm down, happy. She is so precious to me. She just like angel sent from heaven.

I'm happy When hyuna visit me but not often and still I'm glad , but we can't share our time like before. Since I'm wife to someone, I have my husband. I have to pay attention to my own life, my marriage life.

I heard Namjoon car entering house garage, hes home.

He open the door, I saw him with his exhausted face and messy hair. He always greet me with sweet words but, not today. What happen? As I know, when he become silent, he must hide something from me.

"Heyyy, what happen?" I ask. "Nothing, I'm just tired" he said. He walking to the kitchen with his left hand in his pocket. I followed him to the kitchen, "hey talk to me. I'm bored" I said and trying to be cute. "Ill see you in room okay?" He smile and give me a wink. "No, that is not what I mean. You must hide something from me didn't you?" I ask. "No no I didn't" he denying. "I know you better Kim Namjoon. Show me your hand" I asked. "What hand?" He ask with poker face. "Why with you left hand? You hurt it didn't you ?" I ask. "No....." he said slowly. "Then, show me" I said. "I said, show me your hand, I m not going to kill you" I said again. Slowly he show me his left hand, and I saw two of his fingers wrapped with badges. "What did you do? Oh my God" I ask him. "Um, Um" he hummed. " it's hurt?" I asked him. "A little" he said. "What happen?" I ask. "Well, doing some practice and yeah I got this." He said. I shook my head. "Cant you be more careful? Aishhh" I nag. "Next time okay?" He said and trying to cheer me up.

We just ate our late dinner, it almost 10:00pm here. Namjoon still in the kitchen, doing dishes. I'm here at living room alone waiting him to finish cleaning and stuff.

"Hey, you sleepy?" Namjoon ask and placing his body beside me. He laid his head on my shoulder. "You heavy" I said while my eyes focusing watching television. He touch my tummy with his hand, "daddy will meet you soon." He suddenly said. I was shocked at first. "Don't hurt mommy, okay?" He said again. All I can do is smiling like an idiot seeing my husband acting like this.

Master bedroom
Namjoon already knock out, just looking at his sleep face, it really gives me chill. suddenly I heard my phone ringing, so I walked to my makeup table but I slipped and fall. "Ah!" I shouted. Namjoon woke up as he hear I'm screaming, rushing to me, "chae!" He shouted. "M..my s..stomach hhurt" I cried and I saw blood flow.

We rushed go to near hospital.

I feel like it was the end of my life, Namjoon hold my hand as tight as he can but I got no strength to hold back . I lost so much blood, I can see Namjoon crying face. "Chae, be strong. I know you can" he whispered to my ears. I went to icu room. Left Namjoon outside crying.

Namjoon p.o.v
"What if I lost her and my child?" I ask to myself. The icu door open, "are you Lee chaelin relation?" the doctor ask. "Yes. I'm her husband. How my wife?" I ask. "Gladly your wife and your child is fine but chaelin lost so much blood. And she need Blood to recover. But at this time our blood bank is out of blood A." said the doctor said. "I can donate. Mine is O" I said. "Okay, follow me to sign the donate paper". I followed the doctor to his room.