No Chill

Neariah's Pov:

Neariah^

"Near!" I heard my big brother, Grey, yell my name.

"What?!" I yelled back, I was playing grand theft auto five online. Yea I'm one of those girls that would rather chill and play video games then do makeup and go to parties.

"What chu doing?!" "I'm online, why?!" "Come to the mall with me!" "Ugh! Why can't you just take Blu?!" Blu is my other brother, he's a junior, I'm a sophomore  and Grey is a senior, we all go to Crush High School.

Grey is like 6'2, since he took after dad who's Mexican. He looks more Mexican then me, his hair is straight and dyed in a ombré color. Blu looks like mom and dad both, our mom is mixed with Indian and black, so he looks like a mixture of them. He has dark black curly hair and he's 6'0. Their super tall, me? I'm 5'6 and I look like my mama more, I have her full lips and her long dark straight hair which is naturally curly. If you see us all together? You wouldn't think we were related.

"Uh uh! Near you better come too if I'm going!" Blu yelled. I rolled my eyes, I told my friends that I had to go and then I turned my game off.

I had on a long sleeve black T-shirt, some cut up black jeans, my all black high top vans, and a Minnie Mouse head band. I was not about to change.

"Near! Come on!" "I'm coming boy!" I yelled at my brothers. I grabbed my all black iPhone 6s Plus, my all black Michael Korbs sling bag and ran down stairs.

"You take forever!" Grey sighed. "I had to turn my game off, duh." I said, pushing him out of my way. "Near how we go show off now?" Blu asked me as we ran to the car. Sue us, we're not grown yet so we live life to the fullest.

Blu and I always get lit when we're together.

We got in the car, both of  us in the back because Grey hates it when we talk together from different parts of the car, we get a little too hype.

"You know!" I yelled as Blu and I did our sister/brother handshake. Grey is awesome too, he's not bossy or anything, he gets lit too.

Our parents were at work so we were gonna have fun on this great Saturday!

Blu and I always go to the mall and when we do? We always show out, we be making people laugh, yell, scream and sometimes cry. We don't mean any harm, it's just that we don't get to do that much stuff at home when our parents are there.

"Alright, y'all ready?" Grey asked as he got in the car and put his seat belt on. He has a all black challenger with a burnt orange line in the middle of the roof.

"Duh! I'm ready to go in H&M!" I yelled. Sorry I just like to yell a lot, I always get in trouble for it too.

"You ain't got to yell fam, and who said you going to H&M? You got money?" Grey said, looking at me. I smirked, "yea, but chu go buy me and Blu some because we ain't really wanna come." I said, rolling my eyes at him.

He growled, "the hell I ain't." "The hell you is fam. Cause we can go back in the house." Blu spoke up. Grey rolled his eyes and turned back around and crunk up the car. "It takes two." I said to Blu and we dapped. Grey pulled out of the driveway so fast that our bodies flew to the front seats. He's a fast driver, we don't complain.

"Ok, y'all can get some, but don't be trying to make me go broke up in there cause I don't get paid till next week." Grey said as we were on our way to the mall.

"How much you got?" Blu asked, "500." "Wow! You act like we just go try to get every thang." I said, "nah cause I know y'all. Every time we go somewhere, y'all always wanna get a lot and take advantage." "And yet you still want us to come with chu." "Tushe." We always win the arguments against Grey or when two of us are against one. Usually it's me and Blu on teams.