Let's try this

Jensen's POV:

"Yoooooo, they got a bomb ass party goin on tonight." It was Friday morning and I was eating cereal with my best friends.

"Who?" Lubin asked. "Bri em." Dee said and I nodded. "Where?" "I thank at some beach house." I said and they shook hands.

"Oh hell yea. Aye, you talked to H?" Dee asked me. I ate my cereals and looked up at him. "Yea." "They coming?" Lubin asked and I pursed my lips.

I didn't say anything, we just looked at each other. My heart started beating fast. Silence filled my house.

"Tell me why you did it." I asked. He looked at me. "I... I don't know, trynna smash I guess." He shrugged. I smacked my lips as I got up and washed my spoon and bowl out. 

I haven't talked to Minnie in days, I know it's not her fault, I'm acting stupid as hell, I should be mad at my boy, but I can't, it's in his nature.

"Yo, did you know that I was feeling ha?" I asked as I sat back down at the table. "Nah." He said and  Dee smacked his lips.

"Mane how the fxck you aint know he was feeling ha? You aint see the way he was treating ha at that dam party last weekend? Viola was happy, nigga. And you aint notice?  Yall, we boys, we don't let females get between us, but if both of us is "feeling" the same chick, the one that really likes her should have the chance, the one that's trynna fxck need to back the fxck up. We know this, guy code, dam, remember that shxt, fxck they made it for if nobody was go follow and respect it. Lubin, Viola is feeling this girl, step back mane. You have no reason to even say you feeling Lil Red, you aint about to try to break that gull heart.  Aint chu feelin ole girl from school anyways?" Dee preached. I just nodded as I looked on my phone. 

"V, ima be real with yall. I think she's fine as fxck, I saw how you was treating ha, but I aint know that you was for real, yall know I'm not like that. I see that you feeling ha for real, I stepped back that day I was talking to ha at school. I wasn't even go kiss her, I just wanted to see what she was go do. She looked bored, and that was a first to me, lil mama feisty." He chuckled at the end.

"Coo." I said. "And you! Yo bxtch ass need to step up, she been trynna talk to you since the day before yesterday and you avoiding ha. Cut that shxt out, she just might be feeling you too." "Prolly. And H is coming, ima see if he go brang them." "Aye, we two hours late." Lubin cut in. "Fxck!" We yelled.

We got up and walked out my house. No big rush, I really don't care.

Neariah's POV: 

"Bxtch it's Friiiidayyyyy!!!" Bec squealed as we walked to  our third period. 

I laughed. "I'm so happy. And bxtch don't leave me no more!" She laughed too. "I'm not,  susta, I can't believe them hoes tried to boss up on you when I wasn't there! Where they at?" She asked, hyped up. 

Hunt wrapped his arms around us. "Calm down, Tyson. They aint bout it." "I agree, I stay ready, solo or not." "I know, but we never ride solo, that was the last time, next time ima cut a b-" Someone cleared their throat and we looked up and Hunt un wrapped his arms from around us.

I started laughing, it was our teacher, Ms. Hand. "Good morning." She said and we mumbled one back before walking into class.

We walked to the back of the room and sat down.

The bell rung and she walked in. "Okay, the people that were on lights, go to the computers, people that were on the computers go to photoshop express, and the people that were on photoshop express last time, are on the lights." This was photo journalism class. It was "boring" to most kids, but to my friends and I? It was fun, we took notes and rarely do work. The teacher is super chill, I love ha, I mean, what teacher gives you a whole class period to make up yo work or to just hang out or finish other classes work if your done? No teacher, so I'm greatful for her, and besides, I had ha last year.