The End

Neariah's POV:

(Time has passed)

We talked to Gold a few weeks ago, he told us that we would start "work" when school is over, so that's this Saturday.

I'm not nervous, Bec has been a little jumpy, we've been practicing on the possibilities of what our jobs will be. Like maybe cleaning for them, be decoys or some. We didn't have many ideas because we didn't quite know what people do in warehouses. We don't know how to build stuff so that's out of the question.

We've been going to Books A Million every weekend now and it's been making me feel better, with everything with my dad and all. His arms and hands are starting to give out and it's hell.

*****************
"It's the last day bxtches!" Jean said as he walked up to everybody.

Today was of course, finally the last day of school. I thought that it would feel good, but looking at everyone is starting to make me very emotional and I don't like that.

I had on a all black over sized Nike sweater, it was literally oversized, it was a 2x, it swallowed almost my whole outfit. Under it I had a all white muscle shirt, some cute up purple boyfriend jeans, some black combat boots and my hair was flat ironed down. For it to be summer, it was chilly today.

Everybody was looking their best today. "So what are y'all plans?" I asked everybody. They looked at me and shrugged.

"I don't know, go to parties." Jean shrugged like it was nothing. Dee nodded, "Basically.... I don't care about summer that much." He shrugged. I looked at Fire. He was looking long faced.

I squeezed his waist and he looked down at me. "What's wrong?" I asked and he shook his head. Something's up, but ima let it slide because we're in front of everyone.

I nodded and looked at my best friends. "Spend it with you, duh." Bec said and I smiled. "Not me." Hunt sighed. "What you gone be doing?" Bec asked, getting defensive.

"I do have work now. So I'm not gone be around that much." He said, taking off his beanie. We nodded. "What about you, Curly?" Bec asked Fire.

He shrugged. "Moving." He said bluntly. I got out of his hold and stepped back. "Moving where?" I asked, folding my arms.

"You didn't tell ha?" Dee whispered a little. Fire gave him a death glare and Dee turned his head. "Well." I said, waiting on my answer.

"I'm moving about an hour away from here. It's no big deal." He said, not looking at me. I pursed my lips.

It felt like my heart rate was slowing down. I might be over exaggerating right now, and at least he's not moving to another city or some, but I wish I would've known when Dee em known.

So I did the only thing that I'm good at. Which was to play it cool. I nodded and smiled a little. "I'm happy for y'all." I tried to sound happy. He gave me a half smile.

Everything is going to change now. The warning bell rung and all of us headed to class.

Today was B day, so I had Geometry first period and I just know that it's going to be boring. To be honest? I wanted to skip.

"It's the last day of school folks. I know you're all sad to leave." My teacher was saying, and after that, I didn't hear anything else, I just fell asleep on my desk, fxck it.

It was finally lunch and it was so loud and pack, it's never been like this before. I guess everybody decided to show up today. My last two classes were boring, all we did was watch movies, well some of us, others just talked.