Masquarade!

Neariah's POV:

"Oh em gee!" I squealed, Bec stared at me, clearly amused and I rolled my eyes playfully.

We were at the mall and let's just say, we found the perfect dresses.

I haven't worn a dress in years, but I'm not rusty so...

"I hope y'all know how to walk in heels." Bell said, giggling a little.

I huffed, "Honey I came out the womb in 6 inch heels." Bec said and we laughed, "Well I came out with some Jordans on,"  I said. "Sureeeee... The ones that looked like heels." "Yooooo." Bell cut in, laughing really loud, gaining looks from people.

"Okay ladies... So that's a yes, now let's pay!" Bell squealed and we walked over to the counter happily.

"Ahh... A masquerade ball, eh?" The cashier asked. I looked at Bec and she was swaying, staring at the guy.

He was adorable, when he talked you could see his beautiful dimples, he was dark skinned, he had light brown eyes, thick eyebrows and he had a fresh hair cut.

I was at a loss for words, Bell's laughter cut me out of my thoughts. "Yea... Theirs." She said to him and he chuckled.

"What school do you go to?" She asked him. "Wellington." "Ahhh... I knew some people from there." "Oh ok." He said, nodding his head in approve-ment.

"So will that be all?" He asked and Bell nodded. "Okay... That will be nine hundred and fifty two dollars." "Ohhhhh Lord Jesus!" Bec yelled.

The cashier laughed at my crazy friend, "Is that a deal or something?" He asked, looking at my friend, still amused by her loud outburst.

"N-no! It's too much!" She said nervously, I knew she was blushing like crazy.

Later

"You two look beautiful!" Bell squealed, she  just finished our makeup and I hated wearing it.

I growled and Bec laughed, "Hunter will be here soon." She said and my heart started beating fast, he's gonna make fun of us!

Since Bell and Jay came so early, she was able to do a sew in on my hair and let's just say it looks beautiful!

It was in some beautiful loose curls, just like Bec's but hers was in a high ponytail with the back down.

We looked in the mirror and gasped. Our makeup was on FLEEK! I mean we looked beautiful, wow that was a first.

"Near, we're gonna kill this." Bec said as we got up and I smiled and nodded.

"Yooooooo." I said, catching Bec before she could fall head first.

She looked at me and I laughed, "6 inch heels huh." I said and she growled.

"Ladies! Your prince has arrived!" I heard Hunt yell from down stairs and I took a deep breath.

"He's all yours Bec." I said to my bestfriend, pushing her out the door behind Bell, slightly.

"Fine." She mumbled as we walked down stairs, I had to catch her two more times.

6 inch heels my ass.

"Your princesses are here." Bell said, her and Jay opening their arms to present us, they were on both sides of the end of the stairs.

My mom gasped and I saw a huge smile on her and Bec's mom's face.

I looked at Hunt and his face had turned red.

"I-I." He stuttered. "Don't even go there." Bec said and he chuckled shyly.