Bxtch! part 2

Author's note: Whelp. *purses lips* i wasnt meaning for it to be a part 2, wattpad wouldnt show the whome chapter. I just write too much i guese, ima limit it now. Im sorry. This is the other part of it that didnt get added.

Neariah's POV:

"Can I get candy?" I asked my mama. "Hell no." She said and the cashier laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"Why not?" "Because yo brothers are going to want some." "Uh uh. They don't want none." She gave me a look. "You know that they want some candy." I smacked my lips. "Okay, I'll get them one if you buy me one." "Get em, dam." I smiled and grabbed me a Mr. Goodbar and my brothers some gummy worms.

My mama paid for everything and we walked to the car.

We got in and she crunk it up. "Wooo Lord, that's so disrespectful." She said and I looked at her. "What is?" "That boys hair." I busted out laughing. I looked at the dude and he was closing his car door.

"How is it disrespectful?" "It's so nappy!" I laughed as we made it home.

We walked into the house and Dad was in the living room,  watching TV.

"Dad." I said, putting the bags on the kitchen table.

"Yes, mija?" "Can we go out for ice cream?" He rolled into the kitchen.

"You and me?" "Yes." I said, smiling down at him. He cocked his eyebrows, amusement running through his eyes.

"Right now?" I stumped my feet playfully and groaned. "Yes." "Neither of us can drive so mom has to come too." I looked at my mom who had just finished putting things in the cabnets.

"I'm not going." She said and I made a face. "But dad said yes." "So." I looked at my dad, "is that a world tour or your girl's tour?" I asked, pointing at my mama. He laughed.

"Mi amor, let's take her out. She's the only one here so that means no fights and arguments." He was always on my side. She sighed, "Fine. But don't come in there acting like you rich and shxt." I nodded.

I jumped out the car once we made it to the ice cream shop, it sold food, fruits and other things too.

"Ice cream!!" I yelled and ran to the doors. I looked in, met a pair of eyes and instantly ran back towards my parents.

My mama was getting my dad out and my heart was beating fast.

"Why'd you run back?" She asked. "U-um no reason." I stuttered. Dad chuckled and I closed the door.

We walked into the place and the smell was horrible.

I held my head down, not wanting to look at him.

Dammit I didn't want to see him.

"Ohhhh I see why you ran back." My mama said, I could hear the laughter in her voice.

We made it to the front. "Mija, what's wrong?" My dad asked and I shook my head.

"Hello, welcome to Braums, how may I help you?" His some what deep voice asked.

"Um...Yes." My dad said and he looked down and smiled at him. "Order when your ready."

"Okay. Can I get a number 7? Amor, what would you like?" He asked my mom, I loved my dad's accent. "You can get me a number 5." She said. "Okay, a number 5, a vanilla waffle cone and a number one made with meat and cheese only." He knew exactly what I wanted. I smiled.